Children nowadays watch significantly more television than in the past, which reduces their activity

baxtr03 1 / -  

Why is this the case?
What measures can you suggest ...

In this day and age, technology is more and more renewable such as mobile phones, television, radio. Consequently, the pupils manipulate plenty of time to watching television rather than improve their physical activity levels, utterly irrelevant operation in the past. Therefore, this essay will elaborate on the cause of the issue and helpful solution to persuade the elevated levels of exercise of children.

As can be clearly seen from the state-of-the-art global, an extensive number of technology gadgets, multimedia,... massively negative impact on the lives of citizens, especially children. In the past, the infrastructure of many cities are old-fashioned tools and restricted by war and the poverty of participants, utterly contrast with nowadays, when television and recreational programs become the most common trend in life. For instance, because of the conveniences of liberty habitats and the wealthy finance of family, the pupils have opportunities to interact with technology gadgets since they were a little kid. As a result, the children are unable to gather the levels of activities.

To face this case, there is an efficient solution to handle and encourage the children to enhance their physical activity levels. The adults, the government are the role of model whom pupils justifying and being well influenced. Take for example if parents apply some strict rules and comply by themselves such as the balance period of hours between watching television and exalting their levels of activity, the pupils would easily comply with the roles day by day. Thus, the children constitute personal positive habits for their life.

To sum up, this essay discussed the cause of the passive life of children is a significant rocket of media and technology and the influenced solution that mature participants should be the role of the model to supporting the levels of physical activities of children.
If you review the prompt for this essay, you will notice that there is a direct question being asked towards the end of the prompt. That question requires a direct response in the essay. You have to provide 2 reasoning topics as the final 2 sentences of the prompt restatement. That given topics will provide the outline for your reasoning discussion. By approaching the essay in this manner, you will completely meet the formatting requirements for this particular essay presentation.

You should also be making reference to first person singular and first person group pronouns in your response paragraphs. This is because the essay instructs :

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience.

It is the last part of the evidence discussion that I want you to focus on during my explanation. Most tutors will tell you not to use personal pronouns in the test. This will make it extremely difficult for you to discuss topics when the instruction clearly requires the use of personal pronouns such as in the case of personal experiences. The reason is because these advanced discussion essay topics require you to prove your ability to write complex sentences, along with a proper representation of pronouns within. You will score better when you show that you are capable of writing properly formatted sentences, based on the actual topic writing instructions.

By the way, never say "this essay will discuss", "This essay proves", or any variation thereof in the presentation. These are part of the memorized phrases that examiners hate reading in exam essays. It irritates the examiner because the exam taker is not even trying to present an interesting sentence for them to read. These are the "easy out" phrases that cause damage to your final score.

Home / Writing Feedback / Children nowadays watch significantly more television than in the past, which reduces their activity