IELTS TASK 2 - Children should not go to work. They must instead to educate themselves at schools.

Ester Napitupulu 18 / 25 3  
In many countries, children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong while others consider it as valuable work experience.

Discuss both opinions and give your opinion.

Child worker is a global problems in certain countries. Some people argue it is unacceptable while others say this is highly recommended. While it can be a valuable working experience, I would believe child who works while studying is hard to be accepted as this make them become an illiterated person.

Children who live in poverty areas, generally will get a job in order to support their parents fulfilling the household revenue but also it will be a precious working experience in their future. For example, child in Bangkok is used to work at a small restaurant or traditional market as a waiter or waitress. They can use their skill in service if they will work for service company years later. As a result, they do not need to get some courses, they can apply their experiences in decent work.

There is no doubt that this has a good impact for children to work in their childhood.Unfortunately, there is a negative side of child labor. Children who get a job while studying has a tendency to be uneducated person, since they have no sufficient time to learn. They directly go to the job and work until night. It means they cannot prepare well for the next day. As a result of this, there will be a massive problem which they will be an illiterated generation in the future. It is evident that children worker will be risky to the future.

To sum up, I would believe it cannot be accepted that children have to work as they will become an illiterated generation, although they have a precious working experience. Where possible it is good if The Government make some funding programs for disadvantage students.
Kimbong93 7 / 12 1  
Dear Sista, I am really happy to read your essay. It is completely clear. But let me to give you some suggetions.

Child worker isWorked children are a global problems in certain countries.

... hard to be accepted as this makemake them become an illiterated person.

Please, change "an illiterated generation " to "uneducated person " or something like that...

Thank you.
Regards,

Kimbong93

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2 - Children should not go to work. They must instead to educate themselves at schools.