'children workforce has become popular' - essay help

jenk 3 / 4  
In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility. What is your opinion on this?

In many developing countries, children workforce has become popular. Many people argue that adult should not encourage children to work by paying them. In my view, this issue need to consider carefully bacause the arguments both for and against.

One of the main reason why it is wrong ro employ children for paid work is that children have right to play and enjoy, moreover, their biggest duty at this age is studying and ,make their careers bring into the field of their choice. Furthermore, children are not old enough as well as health enough for working like elder. Besiders, at this age children have not been aware of the risk when they are working . As a result, they can be injured or meet with an accident, even they can become victims of acts of violence.

However, children should be encouraged to do something slightly by paying them. Firstly, working help children to improve their health , likewise their knowledge and experiences which are useful for them in the future. Secondly, elder can teach children about taking responsibility through giving a small money for them in order to they feel more excited and enthusiastic for works.

To conclude, employing children have more against than for, therefore, adults should consider carefully when educating children by paid work. In my opinion, children can be encouraged to do part-time jobs or help their parents to do housework.
Many people argue that adults should not encourage children to work by paying them. In my view, this issue needs to be consideredcarefully bacauseby carefully analyzing the arguments both for and against.

One of the main reasons why it is wrong roto employ children for paid work is that children have a right to play and enjoy.mM oreover, their biggest dutyresponsibility at this age is to studyingand ,to make theircareers bring into the field of their choicethem a successful future in the field of their choice. Furthermore, children are not old enough as well as health enoughphysically fit enough for working like elderadults. Besiders, at this age children haveare not been aware of the risk when they are working . As a result, they can be injured or meet with an accident, even they can become victims of acts of violence.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'children workforce has become popular' - essay help