China essay city and country children , discuss

cherrysong 2 / 2  
City and Countryside Children

In my family, there is a part-time housekeeper who cleans my house 2 to 3 hours a week. She always tells me her hometown. There is a fact that many children in her hometown can't afford the education fee. They have to abandon it to earn money for family; on the contrary it is different for city children. So one way to explain the differences between city and country children is to compare them on significant points. Please follow me!

Because of different development speed of city and country, children have different life background. As we all know, the world is being rapidly developed. Children could have no chance for learning and touching new technology if they live in the country. Moreover, children in the city can use and play the new technological products like video games, iphone. As this fact, children have a colorful childhood. When they have a birthday party, their friends and parents send gifts to taste of them. What happiness! While children in country don't know what is birthday party. They just live calmly without any attractions and activities. When they come back their childhood, they will find nothing is interesting and exciting. In addition, health is important for children where they live. In the country, if children are sick, maybe there are no good hospital to take them or their family are so poor that they can't afford their expensive fee. In the city, on the other hand, health care facilities are of excellent quality.

As children in the city and country both are in different places, consequently, they have diverse educations. Children who grow up in the cities have a better chance for education because the cities have more schools, colleges and university and more career opportunities than country. In fact, the country is isolated by society and becomes a island, so children don't know how the outside developed. They just gain the information from TV. On the other hand, city is more open to people in the world. If children live in city, he can be exposed different cultures and study approaches. This is another indirect education. It can affect their future, like where they want to go abroad to study and what kind of job is popular. However, children in the country can't get it. Anther difference is that approach of getting information. Because the city is more developed, children can read the internet, newspapers, books and so on. As long as you have a target, you can quickly find it with any ways. In China country, maybe children get the information from reference books and newspapers.

The city and country children have many differences, but they have the sane dream - have a successful life. The children in the country want to climb out of poverty, so they work hard and go out to fulfill their dreams like to become a successful businessman, help the poor and so on. Now, there are more examples for country children become famous men. For instance, the chairman of TaoBao webside is from a remote Chinese countryside. He use his talent to open company. Because of his company, people have another choose to go shopping on the line. For the city children, they have a higher beginning than country. They can be admitted into good university, but they also should try their best to realize their dreams. The city and country children only via hard-working study to carry out. Don't care about whether she or he come from country or city, please remember they have dreams and succeed.

Under different circumstances including life and education, children in the city and country can impact their whole life. This is the apparent factor to explain. But the similarity is also the key. Because everyone has a dream. In my own viewpoint, the government should pay more attention to developing the countries education and life facilities to reduce the distance between city and country. This new policy can make society balance and rise the GDP.
In my family,tT here is a part-time housekeeper who cleans my house 2 to 3 hours a week . ------ A part time housekeeper cannot be considered as a member of the family. It sounds a bit awkward. Also it's better you avoid having numbers in essays. .

She always tells me about her hometown. There is a fact thatAccording to her, many children in her hometown can't afford the education fee . They have toMost of these children abandon schoolit to earn money forin order to supplement their family budget; . Oo n the contrary it is different forcitythe children in the city do not face such problems .

So one way to explain the differences between city and country children is to compare them on significant points. Please follow me!----------These two sentences disturb the flow of your essay. It is already implied that you are going to bring up points to contrast the children of rural areas against those in the city. Therefore I prefer your essay without these sentences.
starwish 5 / 9  
When they have a birthday party, their friends and parents send gifts to taste ofplease them

She always tells me about her hometown
Please follow me! these differences are as follows
i'm chinese, so i understand what you are trying to say in the essay, actually, there are lots of differences in expressions between chinese and english essays, also, there are too many errors in grammar, such as

Children who grow up in the cities have a better chance for education because the cities have more schools, colleges and universityiesmore career opportunities than country.

Home / Writing Feedback / China essay city and country children , discuss