In China, Michelle Obama Tours School, Forbidden City

According VOA news daily, Michelle Obama had visited China that aim to speech exceedingly human rights and trade in the international conference. She said, the crucial aspect that is basically had in human is human rights. Human must be treated as humanity. They free to choose religion themselves, they free to express their opinions, human have a right to live, and they must be covered by nation. Ms Obama tremendously highlight about the human rights due to the fact that the topic becomes viral in the world, especially in China. She rejected, the human rights are exploited by government and human trading is still exist. She also told, govenment has to increase defence to prevent unresponsible people does human trading. We must be one's guard to avoid the event. The first lady of united state in that conference persuades all of people in the world to be against and rejection about human trading and human exploitation.
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello agung,

According to VOA news (...) visited China that she aim to speech exceedingly ...

... is basically had in human is human [avoid redundant ] rights.

hey free to choose religion themselves, they free to express their ...

... that conference persuades [d ] all of people in the world to ...

Hope these help
BAMS14 18 / 29  
1.According VOA news dailyACCORDING TO THE VOS DAILLY NEWS

2.Michelle Obama hadBEEN visited China that aim to speech exceedingly human rights and trade in theON international conference.

3.She said, the crucial aspect that is WAS basically had inhuman is human'S rights.

4.( ATTENTION TO USE TENSESE)

Home / Writing Feedback / In China, Michelle Obama Tours School, Forbidden City