It is choice of every person to enjoy their vacation; and traveling to new places is popular - why?

andika06 11 / 10 3  
Some people like to travel to somewhere new and different when they go on holiday, while others prefer familiar places.
Do you think there are more advantages or disadvantage to visiting new places

These days, the majority of inhabitants interest to spend their vacation time to take a trip to many destinations which never they are visited before, while some travelers tend to go to the same location. In my personal opinion, I believe that there are several merits if the holiday maker visits the new place. On the other hand, there is also a dire impact about this activity.

There are some reasons why come to the new destinations are quite interesting. Firstly, the visitors are more enthusiastic since they can make a new experience and they can visit many places. For example, the number of people is more likely curious to visit two or three places in a day. Another reason is holiday maker can explore the new culture and traditional from local area and particularly they can try new kinds of traditional food and snacks. I extremely agree about this statement because visiting new tourism place can obtain the knowledge regarding other culture and society and visitors also can have an opportunity to know the traditional local people closely.

From this evidence, there are several detrimental effects regarding visit the area for two times. First of all, the tourists are not enjoying their vacation since they already visited the place before. Therefore, they are just waste their time and money. In addition, the number of travelers does not make this journey like a precious moment and tend to passive act. Yet, it is choice of every person to enjoy their vacation. Some of travel maker who prefer to visit places that they ever visit since there might be have a memories with people they love.

To conclude, most of citizens tend to visit venue that they never see for enjoying their leisure time together with friends or the rest of family. However, the majority of travellers tend to spend their free time in the same location with several reasons. Both of them are their choice for each visitor. I believe that I greatly approve if the new destination brings many advantages.
nuni11 33 / 30 5  
Hi, andika06. Here is some correction to your essay.

inhabitants are interest to spend their vacation time to take a trip to many destinations which never they are visitedthey never visit before

There are some reasons why come coming to the new destinations(...) the great number of people who are curious is more likely curious to visit two or three places(...)try new kinds of traditional foods and snacks(...)because by visiting new tourism place we can obtain...

You already have great ideas according to the notion, but it is better if you put you position, wheter you agree or disagree, in the second body paragraph to oppose the previous argument.

Home / Writing Feedback / It is choice of every person to enjoy their vacation; and traveling to new places is popular - why?