'Choosing an interesting profession' - essay about job satisfaction - IELTS task 2

mehdi0912 2 / 4  
Topic: As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual well being.
What factors contribute to job satisfaction?
How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

The issue of job satisfaction is very controversial among people and experts so people are always looking for methods to have an ideal occupation and in contrast specialists try to provide convenient job conditions in society.

If we want to speak about job satisfaction, it will be require to express our definition from it at first. There are different sights in this subject but from the viewpoint of majority amount of income, type of profession and work place are considered as the main items of job fulfillment. For example, an employee or a worker who have easy and well-paid job in the next of his house have a special relaxation feeling that this sense is named as job satisfaction. But it must be noted that aforementioned conditions are related to a perfect career whereas in reality rarely take happen. Labors that have highly-paid jobs usually have high responsibility and even it is possible to be necessary to commute to work every day and at against low-paid occupations usually have low responsibility. Regarding mentioned cases it seems expectation of job contentment for all people is not reasonable and logical.

At the end, suffice it to say that having a perfect job satisfaction among human beings is provided under very special conditions that it may not happen in reality. As a result I strongly believe that regardless job conditions if everyone is interested in anything to do that, they will achieve a sense of satisfaction. In point of my view in choosing a profession interest must be put in priority.
layla88 3 / 16  
The issue of job satisfaction is very controversialtopic among people and experts, so people are always looking for methods to have an ideal occupation and in contrast specialists try to provide convenient job conditions in society.

Why ideal occupation and convenient job condition are in contrast. I think ideal occupation can be one with convenient condition

it will berequirerequired to express our definition conception from itof it at first.

If we want to speak about job satisfaction,it is better to start with its definition
Before discussing in detail, it would be better to consider our perception of job satisfaction.

There are different sights in this subject but from the viewpoint of majority amount of income, type of profession and work place are considered as the main items of job fulfillment.

there are different factors influencing job satisfaction, but the amount of income, job type and location are the most important factors
OP mehdi0912 2 / 4  
Dear Leila

Thank you ever so much for your kind attention towards my writing and thank you for your good comments . I have to mention that I want to participate in IELTS exam and I am studing english by myself. I think my english has made progress but still I am not good at writing. If you help me in writing I will be thankful.

Thank you in advance
layla88 3 / 16  
I have to mention that I want to participate in IELTS exam and I am studing english by myself

I am as like you,
you should always pay attention to your spelling : studing englishstudying English
I would be glad if I can help you
nitish582 1 / 2  
try to improve your vocabulary
use some linking words
give two to three ideas and evidences to get a good score

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Choosing an interesting profession' - essay about job satisfaction - IELTS task 2