Chris Anderson explained about four keys to be an extraordinary public speaker.

Aris05 31 / 24 1  
TED : Secret to Great Public Speaking

In the video, the speaker, Chris Anderson, explained about four keys to be an extraordinary public speaker. First of all, the idea becomes an important secret factor influencing people to make a good speaker. Idea is an array of information which connect collectively amongst many views . Therefore, it is going to become individual's point of view. Every person has his or her own idea to consider a phenomenon. For Instance, people looking a young women must have different prespective when they have to spell it out. In public speaking, a speaker must have the spesific idea which is talked in front of the audience. It is able to be strengthened with explanation and example as it will be easier to be understood by audience. Secondly, the speaker has to have interesting idea to attract the attention of audience. In this case, Using the new or unique idea can appeal their interest effectively. In addition, starting public speaking with languange which is easy to be got by audience is an essential factor to pull up audience's attention. Finally, the speaker obligatorily ensure that the idea is exceptionally important to be shared since it is able to inspire and give many upsides in human's life.
kiev 8 / 14 1  
Hi Aris,
I hope you are doing good, I just want to give some advices for you.
please, you have to be careful with your spelling (I have found some errors) and remember singular and plural.
connect 's'
prespective perspective
languange language
spesific specific
a young women young women (singular/plural)
consider a phenomenon consider about ... (preposition)
Therefore, you can change to ' it has led to' (cause/effect)

Good luck for your next summary assignments
Cheers
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Aris Indra,
I am pleased to read your summary because you have got the point of creating the summary. You have had the better progress. In this time, let me finalize yours. Check it out.

..., Chris Anderson, explained about four keys to be ...
First of all, the AN idea OF THE SPEAKERS becomes an important secret factor influencing TO INFLUENCE people to make SO THAT TEHY CAN PERFORM AS a good speaker. THE Idea is an array of information which connectS collectively amongst many views . Therefore, it is going to become individual's point of INDIVIDUAL'S view. Every person has his or her THE own idea to consider a phenomenon. For Instance, people looking a young women must have different prespective PERSPECTIVE when they have to spell it out. In public speaking, a THE speaker must have the spesific SPECIFIC idea which is(Here should be omitted) talked in front of the audience.

... easier to be understood by THE audience AUDIENCE. Secondly, the speaker has to have THE interesting idea to attract the attention of THE audience. ... public speaking with languange LANGUAGE which is easy to be got by THE audience is an essential factor to pull up THE audience's attention.

... obligatorily ensureS that the idea is exceptionally important ...

I hope you pay attention to spelling.
I really believe you can become better in this case. Practice more and more
Keep spirit.
Hi Aris, please find additional suggestions below;

- explained about four keys to be
- important secret factor in influencing people
- to makebecome a good speaker.
- Idea is an array of information whichthat connects collectively amongst many views .
- Therefore, it is going to become an individual's point of view.
- people looking at a young
- woma n must have different

Spelling:
prespective - perspective
spesific - specific i
languange - language

- Finally, the speaker obligatorily ensures that the idea
- since it is able toas it inspires and
- giveprovide many upsidesups and downs in human's life.

There you have it Aris, I hope the above insights helped and for future writing reference, be careful with your spelling, make sure that your spell checker is on all the time.

Home / Writing Feedback / Chris Anderson explained about four keys to be an extraordinary public speaker.