Chris Anderson gives many formulas for all people to become a good speaker.

alfinkurnia 33 / 47  
(Summary TED) Secret to great public speaking

Chris Anderson, give many formula for all people to become a good speakers. First, communicate properly, secondly build your ideas and make your audience curiosity and guess what will you speaking next. There is no single formula for a great talk, let it flow and influence the audience. Everyone can became a good speaker if they are confident to speak.
NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
Chris Anderson, givegives many formula (...) to become a good speakers.
secondlyAfterwards, build your ideas and (...) guess what will you speakingwill you want to speak in next section .
Alfin, are you sure you have presented all of the information that is pertinent to the summary in your writing? Your essay is so short that as I read it, I can tell that you are lacking key explanations in your presentation. For example, you lack a proper introduction for Chris Anderson. Who is he? Why is he an authority when it comes to public speaking? Next, when you present the information about how to become a good speaker, you should have summarized the importance of each speaking trait so that the reader will know what function each action has in relation to becoming an effective public speaker. When you said that there is no formula to great public speaking, you contradicted your summary information because you already said that there are specific traits that create a good public speaker. A summary cannot present conflicting information. In all honesty, a 4 sentence summary can never be deemed as properly developed and an accurate reflection of the video information that you have been tasked to summarize.
ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hai alfin
I have some suggestions for you
hope it helps

Chris Anderson, gives many formulas<< be careful for singular of plural

... become a good speakers .

First, communicate properly, secondly ... <<< (firstly, secondly / first, second)

There is no single formula forbeing a great talk, let it flow and influenceinteract with the audience. Everyone can becamebecome << (modal + V1 ) a good speaker if ...

thanks
Hi Alfin, don't you think this particular TED summary is too short?
I believe so. I think the elements of the talk is not seen and not evident at all in your summary essay, therefore, I advise you to go over the TED talk one more time and revise your summary.

Now, don't get me wrong, you can definitely write something short out of a TED talk, but not like this, regardless of the length of the essay, you should be able to showcase all the necessary information needed in the essay and all the information that is relevant to the talk.

Moreover, the talk is very interesting, it says the "secret to great public speaking", I believe it is a very good topic to talk about and for sure, the speaker has a lot to say about it. Now, don't get e wrong, you have what it takes to write and you have proven this in a lot of your writing, however, you should not lay low in your writing, it should always be something worth publishing and remember, in this day and age, whatever we publish on the internet will forever be linked to us, so make sure that every single post is with utmost importance and worth to be shared to our readers and to the rest of the world wide web.
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
Chris Anderson, givemany formula for all people to become a good speakers.
SEVERE PROBLEMS IN ACCURACY
*punctuation
*singular plural issue

-->Chris Anderson gives[or in this case 'GAVE' since it was delivered when he presented speech on TED TALK, or HAS GIVEN as there is no clear information about time given and it still has an effect till now]many formulas/formulae for all people in order to become a good speaker

First,the first thing you need to do is communicate properly, [full stop]
secondly [need comma] build your ideas and make your audience curiositycuriousandthen guess what will you speakingsay next.
....., let it flowS and influenceS the audience. Everyone can becamebecome a good speaker if they are confident to speak.

even from a very short summary of yours, I can find many issues. you really need to concern on your writing, particularly for its accuracy
yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
Hello Alfin, let me give my correction for you

many formulaformulae for (the plural form of formula is formulae)

become a good speakers (this sentence no need article "a")

Everyone can becamebecome a (infinitive form is after "can" must V1)

thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Chris Anderson gives many formulas for all people to become a good speaker.