Cinema is coming to an end or not?

Nguyenanh 1 / -  
Someone believes that cinema shops will be ignored on these days due to technological development of multimedia. Others, however,argue that nothing can replace particular attraction of this genre. This essay will outline the reasons why silver screen is still favored while preceding forms of entertainment have eliminated over time.

There are two main points of this arguement. The thetre atmosphere is the very first reason to excite audiences. Widescreen, sound effects, lights and feeling of excitement to enjoy up-to-date films with hundreds of people are unlikely to have in limited spaces like watching modern television at home or viewing downloaded movies on fashionable tablets. On the other hand, the immersive experiences being carried out through 3D technology with motion effects bring observers infinite variety of sensation. Home settings seem a great resolution for film fiends to save costs, nevertheless, it hardly possible to share feelings with followers.

Cinemas are not only places for entertainment, but also scops for meetings. It will be lacked romantic scenarios of couples for dates or joyous occasions of friends'gathering if siver screens are forgotten. In fact, cinemas have become unique amenity of city dwellers on vacation, day off or outgoing. Film lovers are aslo make friends, discuss about the same interest and excited to waiting for blockbusters together. Outside these, stores inside cinema provide on-site services such as snacks, popcorn, fast food an drinks anytime for clients, so moviegoers are completely served to have a perfect outing.

Although high-tech devices massively emerge into our life, cinemascope still attract viewers by its special atmosphere and chances for meetings. However, this form needs much innovation on techniques such as high-tech effects which make films real and lively. Besides that, either advertising campaigns or superior services should be noted to keep audiences'attention.
Is this for IELTS or TOEFL? Better mention :)

Someone believes that cinemashops will be ignored on these days due to technological development of multimedia.

... do you mean that this would happen in future or now? If you want to mean this is happening now, better you use present tence.

Some people believe that cinema is ignored due to the other advanced options available today as a result of vast technological development of multimedia.

There are two main points of this arguement.

... This should have been mentioned in your introduction. The body paragraphs should contain your reasons and examples justifying the reasons.
Thethetretheater atmosphere is the very first reason to excite audiences.

...very good point :) .... I'm going to change the order a bit;
The exciting atmosphere that the theater could create is the main reason why people are so attracted to it.

It will be lacked romantic scenarios

... will be or will not be? some error here?
Anyways, good content with interesting ideas :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Cinema is coming to an end or not?