IELTS - Cinema viewers in the four various countries: India, Ireland, New Zealand and Japan

rubz_girl23 2 / 3  
The table chart elucidates information on the cinema viewers for films by the four various countries-India, Ireland, and New Zealand and Japan-in millions.
An overall impression reveals that there has been a different trend for watchers of film by country while figures showed that the majority of viewers come from India as well as made up the largest amount of millions shared in all cinema genres throughout the time period.

The numbers of cinema enthusiast in India depict the highest proportion (8 million) in action film. Whereas Japan, Ireland and New Zealand slightly have a steady rise up to 7.1 to 7.6 respectively. On the contrary, romance films become the next popular genre wherein it escalated up to 7.5 for Indians while other countries shared solely 3.8 to 4.5. However, India still maintains its place as the number one viewer for comedy cinema films with 6.5 wherein New Zealand illustrates the lowest. Consequently, Ireland devotes more in watching horror films than other countries.

It's interesting to note that Indians remained the number one film viewers in all the genre except watching horror films.

Put the band score pls...

sa1na 9 / 72 19  
reveals that there has been a different trend for watchers / showed that the majority of viewers come - There is a change in tense. These sentences do not match

The explanation was precise.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
A few details to share:

The table chart elucidates information on the cinema viewers for films by the four various countries-India, Ireland, and New Zealand and Japan-in millions .

The table chart illustrates the figures for cinema viewers for films in four different countries and is measured in millions.

Overall, while the overall growth in the numbers of theater viewers is recorded by India, Japan generates the least number of people going to cinema. Cinema viewers from Ireland and New Zealand prefer watching action movies rather than viewing other genres.

You write well. However, you need a slight improvement on the intro and overview.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS - Cinema viewers in the four various countries: India, Ireland, New Zealand and Japan