Cinemas and the silver screen

namlun191 2 / -  
cinemas has been more popular for people recently. hundreds of films have been made that attract people. and famous actors such as Tom Cruise or Nicole Kidman earns billions of dollars per year.

nowaday, there is a lot of modern technology such as DVDs,CD that you can watch films at home.that's cheaper than going to the cinema particularly with family.another you can watch whenever you like and when you have freetime.it's convienient and comfortable.

but cinemas are also attractive audiences.cinemas are full at the weekend.and turnover are increasing rapidly.that is because, you cn focus on watching films and noone may not interrupt you.secondly, it's suitable for couples as where to date.

although there are many alternative things but cinemas also become an entertainment way for people.
Bobur 5 / 29  
Cinemashashave been more popular for people recently. hundreds of films have been made that to attract people. and famous actors such as Tom Cruise or Nicole Kidman are earning billions of dollars per year.

nowadays , there is a lot of modern technology such as DVDs,CD that you can watch films at...etc

1. Capital letters 2. Structure of sentences 3. Work on your vocabulary

Home / Writing Feedback / Cinemas and the silver screen