Ielts Task 2:Our cities are noisier than ever before. Why is this so, and what can be done

leoking 7 / 24 1  
Our cities are noisier than ever before. Why is this so, and what can be done about it?
You should use your own ideas, knowledge and experience and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence.
Write at least 250 words.
Nowadays, it is believed that people live in a noisier environment than in the past. My view is that industrialization and pursuit of night life-style are the main causes. Also, it is the responsibility of both government and enterprise to clear up the problem.

To begin with, due to the fast development of industrialization, a series of infrastructures have been build in order to satisfy resident's demand. In order to complete the projects before deadline, construction companies would prefer to choose continuously operation and apply heavy machines during day and night. Consequently, constantly loud sounds make people believe that their living environment has been damaged. Apart from the construction, chasing night lifestyle is another contribution. Working pressure and interpersonal relationship led individuals to join the night activities such as shopping and clubbing, to release the pressure. Therefore, shop owners would try to extend trade hours to attract more customers. This is why streets are full of people even in the late night.

In terms of solving the problems, government can take the primary role by introducing law and regulation. For example, government could regulate the trade hours for shops and reduce the accessibility of night public transport thereby controlling people stay night outside. Furthermore, construction companies should also take corporate responsibilities by limiting heavy machines operation during the night, and massive fine should be applied if companies break the rules.

To conclude, cities development and chasing night lifestyle are mainly responsible for noise in urban areas. But joint effort by government and enterprise could return a relatively peace environment to community.
bwosti 5 / 11 1  
continuously operation

constantly loud sounds

continuous operation
constant loud sound
Nowadays, it is believedobvious that people live in a noisier environments than in the past.

Also, it is the responsibility of both government and enterprise to clear up the problem.

I also feel that it is the responsibility of both the government as well as enterprises to find solutions for this issue.

Try to include some specific examples for your reasoning :)
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
In order to complete the projects before deadline, construction companies would prefer to choose continuously operation and apply heavy machines during day and night.

Working to a very tight deadline , construction companies would prefer to choose continuously operation and apply heavy machines during day and night.

You write well. However, try make your sentence straightforward

Home / Writing Feedback / Ielts Task 2:Our cities are noisier than ever before. Why is this so, and what can be done