Citizens, businesses as well as government are major responsible for environmental improvement.

Modesty 1 / -  
TOPIC: Private citizens, business and government play equally role in protecting environment

preserving nature is everyone's duty

Answer:

Environment plays such an important roe in human's life that no one can deny. However, according to anual environmental reports and through communications, there is the fact that environment has been seriously destroyed nowadays that one of the reasons causes this problem is human. Therefore, both citizens, business as well as government are major responsible for environmental improvement.

It is true to say that government take a vital part in protecting environment. To be more specific, this is the one who is capable of controling and influencing the actions of citizen and other organizations in country. Thus, in order to do well-conserved our environment, authority need to raise people's awareness by popularizing the benefits of preserving nature as well as the consequences if the environment is devastated. Furthermore, it is essential to promulgate an environmental legislation which is applied for the general public and business as well so that government can exam and penalize those who have environmentally destructive behavior.

Not only the government but also business and citizens take responsibility in environmental protection. There are many different ways to save out nature and each individual has its own task. Particularly, it is appreciated that companies correctly follw the rules issued by government. For instance, water resouces is seriously damaged due to the incorrectly solving waste water from factories which might lead to several bad effects on human's health. Therfore, if factories apply carefully a process of solving watse water, it might conduce to a better results to environment. In addition, citizen can take part in protecting environment from daily tiny activities such as waste classification, using recycle materials and saving natural resouces as much as possible.

In conclusion, preserving nature is everyone's duty. It also means that we are saving our life because environment is home not only for every species in wildlife but also for human.
Thanh, what is the complete prompt requirement for this essay? You provided us with only a partial prompt that covers the topic for the discussion but not the discussion method. I can't really say if you did an appropriate job on this essay without the complete prompt. Your opening statement does not seem to follow the correct prompt topic that was given to you and the discussion method you are using does not seem appropriate for the topic presented. Normally, essays based on this topic only focus on the government responsibility and not the human responsibility. You need to double check your prompt and make sure that you did not change the prompt accidentally and in the process, changed the discussion format as well. If you did accidentally do that, then this essay automatically fails in terms of TA considerations.

You did not bother to double check your grammar usage. There are misused terms in the essay that will lower your GRA score. Some of these mistakes are "save out nature", which should have been "save our natural..." Spelling errors also abound such as :

anual - annual
controling - controlling

You need to learn to proof read your essay before submission. Pay particular attention to your spelling concerns because the misspelled words will force a lower LR score for your work. When all of your errors are combined, these can result in your essay getting a failing score when the overall scoring is considered.

Home / Writing Feedback / Citizens, businesses as well as government are major responsible for environmental improvement.