Citizens impression on the WWW cyberspace

septaafrian0554 4 / 4 1  

People's Opinion`s on the Internet Usage

In globalisation, become the greatest communication services nowday, but there was a debate between people who have good point of view in internet for to find information and people who have not the same point of view.

Personally, i am agree to say that internet its benefit communication services, because using of internet can make a relationship to another people not only in real life but also in virtual life. For example, in my experienced using the internet, i can found a new friend in other region or country without have to go there just using the internet is easy to do that. And then, speed distribution of communication by using the internet can safe out time such as to send an email or to get a new information. There are many benefits using the internet.

In contrast, some people looking for a negative impact by using internet because using of internet can reduced direct communication to other people and then not only just internet one of the best place to find information such as newspaper or book. So, i think it is depend on us in using the internet
ichaa 4 / 3  
Hi, Mr. septa!
actually I appropriate the meaning of your essay, but unfortunately you haven't done your essay 250 words
then I have a few suggestions, let's check it

becomeBecoming the greatest communication services nowA dayS , but there (...) in internet for to find ( mr. you have to notice that FOR + Ving ) information and people ...

i am ( agree is verb) agree to say that internet itsIS benefit communication services, because using of (...) people not only in real life but also in virtual life. ( Not only S + V , but also S + V)

There are many benefits using the internet. (i think you have to explain the detail benefts)

Home / Writing Feedback / Citizens impression on the WWW cyberspace