Many citizens should pay admission to visit museum. Money is spent eg. for rebuilding the facility.

nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
Many museums charge for admission while others are free.
Do you think the advantages of charging people for admission to museums outweigh the disadvantages?

As it is commonly understood, the historical place such as museum builds the spirit of nationalism. Many citizens should pay admission to visit museum in order to obtain the income to rebuild the facility and to add attractive performance. However, some museums are free of charge to attract visitors to go there. I personally agree that there are great deals of merits of giving fee for museums than demerits.

The benefit of visiting museum by paying the admission is to increase the revenue of museum. This is because museum should be preserved the sustainable of its development by reconstructing the sites. For example, according to UNESCO, more than 73 historical sites in Cambodia are visited by foreigner because the magnificent spot are maintained by management and government. As a result, museum becomes well-known place that should be visited in which it will boost the profits to enlarge the museum becoming bigger.

In addition, I personally agree that museums should be given a charge in order to enhance additional show to magnetise plenty of people. In Japan, more than 350 museums are always full of tourist, beside the panorama and feature offered for visitors, there are traditional dance and music festival. All in all, the majority of people are enjoying witnessing the museum. It is evident that additional cost influences the pleasure of museum.

On the other hand, the negative side that charged the museum is that making eyewitness tend to do not sightseeing because of payment. Museums only offer the invention from ancient which cannot attract the interesting of inhabitants. For instance, a large number of museums in Thailand were closed due to the fact that the management has effortlessly to arrange and re-build the museums. Consequently, these businesses are failure and bankrupt because it is not attract attention for society. Undoubtedly, museum should be sustained by spending high expenditure to build fascinating spot.

To sum up, by charging the museums, there are a lot of benefits that people get rather than drawbacks. I recommend that government and management should spend the revenue to remake the museum more decorative.
LaPolo11 12 / 28  
All in all,

the majority of people are ... It is evident that additional cost ...
All in all are good words, nonetheless these words are inappropriate for writing,,,

if you want to make a conclusion in sentence, it is better if you use :

therefore, consequently, thereby, and so on
rahmat248 7 / 7  
To sum up, by charging the museums, there are many steads that people get rather than loss . I propose that officer and management should donate the...

Home / Writing Feedback / Many citizens should pay admission to visit museum. Money is spent eg. for rebuilding the facility.