city workers decide to live in the country. problem is with their transport system

Diyorbek 2 / 4  
In the developed world. Everyone would like to use modern technology and live comfortably. however those who work in cities is creating new problem in soceity such as environtmental issue. in this essay i will examine the causes of problem and give some solution to support my point of view.

It is certainly true that many city workers tend to live in rural areas. this is because they are willing to breathe fresh air. this means that environtmental issues are observed more common in urban areas than the counrtyside. the problem is that city workers drive their own cars in order to come thier works from the countryside. this is causing traffic jams in city centers. added to this having a lot of traffic jams reasons in obsreving global worming because of poison rain from a great number of cars. the most obvious solution is to restrict the private cars. the government should introduce the metro bus system for city workers as well.

It can be argued that most city workers who occupy in the countryside because of cheaper and confortable the living condition are more likely to be late at work places. because there are a great deal of transport sytem. for example they often need to wait in traffic congestion. the suitable solution to this is that the state should provide them with suitable living condition and construct new buildings for them near their work places.

For the reasons mentioned above I conclude that city workers can live any places as they want. However they should not forget the detrimental side of their transport system between thier houses and work places. From my personal view, the government will able to find the most suitable solution to this problem in the near future. Also I think the issue belong to any individuals to tackle it.
hamidtom - / 3  
hi mr.Botirov,how are you?I think your question isnt clear for readers.please reform it!
clin93 1 / 4  
I think your question to some extent is not clear.otherwise you need to correct grammatical errors in your essay.
OP Diyorbek 2 / 4  
Ok my friends the topic of the essay is that ''nowadays city workers decide to live the countryside. The problem is that they use their own cars to go to work and go back their houses. This can make some problems such as environmental issue and traffic congestion. what kind of solutions should the government introduce to solve such problems related to city the use of the privative cars between city and counrtyside. Find some causes and problems and give solutions

Home / Writing Feedback / city workers decide to live in the country. problem is with their transport system