A claim that people should find an approach to live with global warming instead of preventing it

mimimeo 1 / -  

instead of preventing climate change, we need to find a way to live with it

It is widely believed that people should find an approach to live with global warming instead of preventing it. However, I totally disagree with this idea.

In term of the negative consequences of living with climate change, it is clearly that it affects directly to our daily life. Global warming causes numerous catastrophes every year which are the reasons for lots of deaths and damages. Furthermore, many coastal areas are submerged and habitats are destroyed due to the rise of sea levels. The diversity of gen pool is decreasing and this is the warning of nature for the extinction. For instance, the number of Polar bears is decreasing and it is likely that this specie is in extinct phase, and also, in the near future, people will extinct unless we try our best to prevent climate change.

Moreover, we are adopting lots of sustainable approaches nowadays which helps us prevent global warming. Governments have had lots of way to reduce climate change by publishing laws strictly with the bad behaviours which causes global warming. For example, many countries put pressure on using private means of transport which use firewood, and also, they raise their citizens' awareness, make efforts developing sustainable fuels. Besides, prenventing climate change is also citizens' responsibility. We can improve our environment by changing our behaviours, from the smallest like abandoning our wasteful lifestyle.We can also use more public transport, reduce the number of non-recycle garbage everyday, and propaganda the green messages to everyone.

In short, I strongly believe that with the cooperation between governments and citizens, and with the developing of our science, more and more approaches will be appeared to reduce the risk of global warming. Thus, we should try our best to prevent climate change instead of finding a way to live with it.
There is no need to say" However" before presenting the disagreement. It does not fit the sentence structure. Since it had already been made clear that a sector supported the idea, the writer may simply state his opposing idea since, he doesn't support any aspect of the previous statement. The writer should have instead, referred to reasoning topics related to his opinion.

The gen pool discussion came out of the blue. It lacks a proper connection with the previous focus points. This creates confusion for the reader and . creates a non' cohesive and incoherent paragraph. The numerous topics per paragraph create an over- discussion that lacks in clarity via transition sentences. Though the discussions are good, the lack of coherence is what creates scoring problems for this essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / A claim that people should find an approach to live with global warming instead of preventing it