In-class instructions and online learning. Which one suits you best?

kihui7954 1 / -  

online versus traditional learning

These days, distance learning and in-class courses are two popular ways of learning, both of which have their own pros and cons. When students study in the classroom, they can ask the teachers questions face to face. On the other hand, commuting to school for those whose house is far from school is a waste of time. Nevertheless, by learning online, students can decide when and where to study, and they can enjoy more freedom in their study. However, students who are not self-disciplined may be lazy and out of control when they don't need to be forced to learn.

Compared to in-class courses, I like distance learning more. First, I am a person who don't like to wake up early. In fact, waking up too early has a great impact on me. I would feel uncomfortable and suffer from headache. Second, by learning line, I can review the previous parts of lessons when I forget it. Last but not least, distance learning can stop students from worrying about raining days and critical sickness. Hence, if given choice, I would rather online learning than learning in classroom.
Is there a word count for this essay? It somehow feels like you stopped discussing the topic before you got to the really good part. I feel like the introduction to the topic is missing. The presentation seems to have started in the middle, discussing your opinion immediately instead of having a proper introduction paragraph first. Is this supposed to be a statement response or an essay? For a statement response, it is acceptable enough in terms of presentation format. For an opinion paper, it needs to have more words in it, at least 250 words.

The paragraphs have good reasons presented, but needs more explanation development per topic. Were you only asked to present topic sentences? You were not required to develop the explanations? Please provide the discussion instructions next time so that I can offer you a better review of your work. Oh, before I forget, let me just mention that you have errors in presentation clarity, relationship between paragraph presentations, academic word usage.

As an ESL student, you should be using simpler words for now. Don't use words like "previously" when "earlier" would be a better fit. Avoid the use of tired phrases like "Last but not the least" when a simple "finally" would be sufficient for the presentation. Avoid the use of contractions like "don't" (do not)

Home / Writing Feedback / In-class instructions and online learning. Which one suits you best?