Classes attended by many students are less effective and less efficient

kiki23 37 / 64 4  
When students are in large classes, it is very hard for the teacher to give every student individual attention. What can educational authorities do about this?

Lecturer gave at the large room classes attended by many students is less effective and less efficient since the teacher will not be able to maintain and pay attention to each student. Obviously, the large classes loosen the teacher-student relation and disturb the concentration of student because the larger the classes used to teach, the more students attending to study and to overcome this problem, educational authorities should not only minimize the size of the class and limit the number of student but also suggest the teachers to change the way their teach student become more attractive.

It goes without saying that the capability of student to pay attention in school is depend on the class atmosphere including the wide of the classroom as the large classes loosen the teacher-student relation and as the impact, it will disturb the concentration of students. A research conducted by Australia Government in 2010 showed as much as 75% of student is being passive and having less concentration while attending large classes and this condition is influenced not only by the large number of student come to the large class distracted their focus on the lessons but also because the teacher cannot notice and observe the progress of each student. It is true that the large classes will loosen the teacher-student relation as the teacher cannot pay attention to all students attending the class.

The educational authorities have several options to tackle this issue. As the large classes will involve many students to join the lessons, if it is possible it will be best to minimise the size of the classroom. However, whereas the idea of minimizing the classroom is impossible, the educational authorities are suggested to train the teachers to have an attractive teaching way. Modifying the teaching way will be the best solution so that teacher can observe the progress of each student and get the full attention by the student as a current study carried out by Japan Education Researcher found as much as 65% of student become more concentration on the lessons while their teacher teach in an attractive way such as giving quiz and presentation. It is can be seen that minimizing the size of classroom and giving lesson in an attractive way are the best solution to overcome this problem.

Overall, it is true that the larger the classes used to teach, the more students attending to study, so that it is harder for teachers to pay attention to each student. The workable solution suggested to the government authorities is to minimise the size of classroom and to train the teachers to have attractive way to give lecturer.
Bekuk22 15 / 21 3  
hello there..
let me give some corrections for your writing..

1. the number of student(students) but also suggest the teachers
2. the teachers to change the way their
3.the way their( they are)teach student become more attractive.
4. suggest the teachers to change the way their teach student become(to become)more attractive.
5.the more students attending to study,( do not put comas)

may some corrections can help your writing..
thank you..

Home / Writing Feedback / Classes attended by many students are less effective and less efficient