Classification essay: Foreign trade university students

thuong_lethi 4 / 9  
HI everybody, I wish to receive your comment about my 2 methods of classifiacation FTU students. What do you prefer? about my expression, grammar and word usage. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!! [/i]

essay 1: principle: degree of dynamism

When I was a pupil, I very admired student life with a lot of the exciting activities. Now, I am a second-year student at Foreign Trade University, I recognize that not all of students have the same views about the school activities. I classify my school's students according to their degree of dynamism for school activities; I have three groups that I call for the group one, group two and group three.

The first category consists of students who are active and positive contribution to the movement of school. These students always enjoy activities, have a lot of enthusiasm, ability and talent, and are willing to participate in those. They organize evens and promote them. Although number of these students is not much, they are an important driving force for the development of school activities. Addition to, they are the typical appearance of school, help to expand and spread school's image to the public. They usually are members of clubs or Youth Union.

The next group includes students who are not involved in many school activities but they always stand by these activities. Majority of students own this group. These students also enjoy activities, but they have not ability or they are not confident or their condition does not allow them to join those. However, they can support for the school activities by attending one of the meetings, conferences, talks... which they like no need regularly. Even though these students do not contribute directly to the school activities, they are target that almost school events towards.

The last category - a minority is made up of students who are not care about the school activities. They only think that study is to go to school every day, listen to the lesson in class and complete all of tests and examinations. They are not interested in activities or they do not consider them and think those are work of the organizers, they do not relate to. These students have a negative view about the school activities.

Although the degree of dynamism can analyze nothing of students' capacity, this is really necessary for student to support their learning as well as their future career. Therefore, I advice you participate in school activities as soon as you are able to. No matter which you belong to: the most active, average or the least active, you could start right now.

essay 2: priciple: major/faculty

I am a second-year student at Foreign Trade University. A fact in my school is that every people usually have the different views on students who have the different major. They are international economic, business administration, and banking and finance. Therefore, we can follow the main faculty to sort my school's students into three groups.

The first category consists of students who study international economic. We can say that this is the strongest faculty in FTU with a large force student account for nearly half of students in schools, and the highest point input. Therefore, these students often are analyzed more highly than others. Addition to, number of graduated students have good job are large attract a large number of students' choice.

The next group includes students who study business administrator. Although these students' point input is not as high as international economic students', they are very hard working and prove that they are not inferior to anyone. Especially, they are renowned as the first dynamism in school, and MC Hoang Dung is a typical example.

The last category is made up of students who study banking and finance. Even though this is a new major, the banking and finance students are also hard working and active. These students' point input is also high, and they become one of the biggest faculties in my university.

No matter what you are studying, as long as you love it and take it to heart. Wish you to achieve the highest academic results.
greentea93 7 / 31  
They organize event s and promote them
Although the number of these students is not as much( as it is expected .)
Additionally(Adding to this) , they are the typical appearance of school, helping to expand and spread school's reputation to the public. They members of clubs or Youth Union.

...but they are not capable or not confident enough or their condition does not allow them to join those.
When I was a pupil, I admired student life with all its exciting activities. Now, I am a second-year student at Foreign Trade University, and I recognize that not all of students have the same views about the school activities. I classify my school's students according to their degree of dynamism enthusiasm for school activities; I have observed three groups. that I call for the group one, group two and group three.

The first category consists of students who are active and who make a positive contribution to the movement of school. These students...

The next group includes students who are not involved in many school activities but they always stand by these activities. The majority of students own are in this group. These students ...

The last category -- a minority -- is made up of students who do not care about the school activities. They only think that studying means only going to school every day, listening to the lessons in class and completing all of tests and examinations. They are not interested in activities, and they do not consider them and think those are the hard work of the organizers; they do not relate to the people involved. These students ...

Therefore, I advise you participate in school activities as soon as you are able to. No matter which you belong to: the most active, average or the least active, you could start right now.

Nice ending!! You have some errors, but your meaning is easy to understand.
OP thuong_lethi 4 / 9  
thank you very much for your help. ^^ . I hope i will receive more your comment. thax
kayyao 6 / 20  
essay 2: priciple: major/faculty

I am a second-year student at Foreign Trade University. People have diversed views towards students with different majors.The majors are international economic, business administration, and banking and finance. Therefore, we can follow the main faculty to sort my school's students here into three groups.

The first group consists of students who study international economics. We can say that This is the strongest and largest faculty in FTU with a large force student account for nearly half of students in schools, and the highest point input.(??) Therefore, prospective students who wish to pursue a degree in this major are harder to be admitted.In Addition to, , number of graduated students who majored in int'l economicoften have good job opportunities are large attract a large number of students' choice., and thus, atracted a great number of students.

The next group is made up of students who study business administration. Although these students' point input(what do you mean?) is not as high as international economic students', they are very hardworking and prove that they are not inferior(maybe not the right word, remind me of slaves) to anyone. Especially, they are renowned as the first dynamism in school, and MC Hoang Dung(a person?) is a typical example one of its successful graduate.

The last group is composed of students who study banking and finance. Even though this is a new major, the banking and finance students are dilligent and active memebers on campus (a bit redundant here). These students' point input is also high(??) , and they become one of the biggest faculties in my university.(didn't you say the int'l economic is the most prominent in your college?)

To sum up, no matter what you are studying , as long as you love it and take it to heart(??, run-on sentence).
Wish you to all achieve your desired academic results.(why don't you be casual and just say good luck or best wishes to you all? My suggestion)

Good Luck buddy;D

Home / Writing Feedback / Classification essay: Foreign trade university students