My Classification Essay Homework, Types of Sports.

mrclips 1 / 1  
Hello guys, I am new both writing and here. So here is my first thread. I hope we help each others! Thanks.

Objective:

Writing a Classification Essay About Types of Sports.

In nature, people need to stay strong because of the wild and other dangerous people, so people are always in need of strength and agility. With the passing years, people do not need strength and agility because of the technology, but instead of this, people need some sports that they can show their abilities. Those sports can be divided into two groups according to sports which need strength and agility.

First, strength sports that contain people who are inborn powerful. This type of sport people are always careful about nutrition, and they eat too much to become more powerful, but they use supplements because regular meals are not enough for those people. Their bones and muscles are very strict and iron made. They are training hard and they train their weakest points. They use body weight along with the weights.

Second, agility sports which contain people who are both inborn and later developed skills people. This type of sport people are super watchful about nutrition too, otherwise they become fat. They use supplements too because of accelerate renewal process of muscles. Their bones and muscles are not as much strict and powerful as strengthful people, but they are more flexible. They use mostly body weight. They are training hard, but they do not lift too much weights because too much weights slow down them.

To sum up, although strong sports and agility sports are separated each others, both of them are really hard to do. You need a really good motivation and discipline to do them, and of course you need inborn abilities too.
Since you already indicated that you will be discussing two types of sports, there is no need to count it out in the presentation. A strong paragraph always kicks off with a strong topic sentence instead of a word filler. In this instance, your paragraphs started with word fillers. These do not help to add information about the topic and should be avoided in academic style writing. Topic sentences though, help to not introduce the topic for discussion, but also add some preliminary information that will be beneficial to the reader as he progresses in reading the paragraph.

The sentence structures are simple and depict the writer as an English language beginner. The writing skills are basic but good enough to help the reader understand what you are trying to say. The overall content connects from one paragraph to another. However, you need to learn to use transition sentences and/or paragraphs to help better introduce the reader from one topic to the next.

Keep practicing. You have the potential to get better at this.
OP mrclips 1 / 1  
Thanks, it helped me a lot! :)

Home / Writing Feedback / My Classification Essay Homework, Types of Sports.