Classification essay- Modern students's learning style

HUTAllen 1 / 1  
Hi everyone ! first time logging in, i was impressed by Mod's enthusiarm,so i think i'll become fond of this forum for a long time. And this is my first essay . Can you check and correct it for me. I need to improve my skill for the exam coming up. Thank a lot :)

Modern students' learning style

For a long time, studying have been a significant term with human beings. That is the only way we use to collect knowledge from all over the world. Until now, this I have dealt with not only remains but also is divided into many modes. Nowadays is exceptional. Especially depending on modern student's styles, we can easily classify them into 3 modes of students: those who love studying with books (as bookworm), those who enjoy the mixture of computing and reading book; and finally, the least common mode is looking for information from internet.

The most common mode is studying from books. As we know, books are the golden treasure of knowledge. You can find out anything you need from them, even the rarest information. Students belonging to this one are often who read a lot or do not have condition for other equipment. You can easily see them hugging a lot of books or be motionless in the library. They are extremely hard-working and, of course, this mode requires people to find knowledge by themselves. It explains why the goal always makes them satisfied, because it is worth work.

Not rare at all is the combination of computer and books. It is convenient for people who have conditions for them. Not only investigating information from books, but you can also look up it from the internet. This mode is commonly used by young students who love computing and studying. The common tools on their deck are often some academic books and a computer connected with internet, we can naturally call them 2-handheld students. Despite less common usage, I think this mode is best enjoyed by many people, because of its impeccability.

These previous styles are good choices for students who truly need knowledge. But there is residual mode is just to focus on computer. Why don't I put it into my list of choices above? Obviously because of its dualism. If you are aware of its usage, you can exploit effectively. But in fact, the truth is sometime contrary. Most students recently use in wrong ways. They depend on it excessively. Looking for information, they normally search and collect it without filtering. So, Be careful with this mode if you do not want to achieve bad consequences.

All of these groups make up anyone's mode of studying. Each bases on their condition, or their favor. Among students of books, computer, and sometimes the combination, the best choice can be one of them if you can study in right way.
Zeinab1383 5 / 43  
HUTAllen
-you wrote: "That is the only way we use to collect knowledge from all over the world." i disagree. there are many other ways to collect knowledge such as watchin, listening or eveb touching.

-you wrote: "Until now, this I have dealt with not only remains but also is divided into many modes. Nowadays is exceptional" I do not understand your sentence.

-in my country the lazy students who prefer to use online projects and articles fall in the third category too.
Keng 39 / 134  
In my view, many students have many learning styles, depending on their preference.

Rich people have better technologies supporting learning but poor people do not have.

You should say how the place of study affects their learning styles

Here are my suggestions
OP HUTAllen 1 / 1  
ya. thank Keng. i think place of study is a small part of condition in term, so it's not neccessary to add more details. btw, thank for advice, it's good for my full essay :)
For a long time, studying have has been a significant issue among human beings. That is the only method we use to collect knowledge from all over the world. this I have dealt with not only remains but also is divided into many modes I don't understand what this means!) I have been approaching my studies using many different methods. Nowadays is exceptional.

capitalize Internet.
... least common mode is looking for information from Internet .

...you can also look up it from the Internet. This mode is ...

These previous styles are good choices for students who truly need knowledge. But there is an additional residual mode that tends to just to focus on computer. Why don't I put it into my list of choices above? Obviously because of its dualism. If you are aware of its usage, you can exploit effectively. But in fact, the truth is sometime contrary. Most students recently use the computer in the wrong ways. They depend on it excessively. Looking for information, they normally ...

Nice job! I can tell you are working hard to improve your English. I'm glad you are participating here.

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / Classification essay- Modern students's learning style