TOEFL; Classroom learnng vs online education - Which is better?

Syed Abrar 2 / 1  
There are some people who believe that distance learning and online computer classes should replace classroom learning while there are some people who strongly disagree with this opinion. As far as I am concerned, I strongly believe that online classes should never replace classroom learning. I list my reasons as follows.

First, indeed classroom learning is the best way to provide education comparing to online classes. In the classroom environment you can learn from your classmates, because if you see any of your classmates who is performing better, it will force you for making your performance more better. For example, When I was in First Year in B Com, I was not serious in my study, but when I saw some of my friends who took better grades than me, it influenced me and I intended to do better in my subjects. Finally I got 1st rank in final exam.

Second, in classroom learning you have to complete study work on time. It makes you perfect in time management skills. Moreover you can learn by participating in group studies how to communicate with others. It makes you communication and of course your group skills better, which can help you in your future and career.

Third, professors play vital role in classroom learning, most of them are specialists is their subjects, and they help you by giving valuable information and useful skills. You can improve your skills by work under any professor; you can ask questions face to face, it will clear your doubts. In result you learn quickly. For example, I have my personal experience. For Toefl IBT Coaching first I was depend on some online courses, but after 1 month I realized that I was wasting my time so I joined an institute for preparation of Toefl IBT, and in 1 month I felt that my English skills have been improving faster.

It's undeniable that online classes have some advantages so they could be used as supplementary, but they could not be substitute of existing classroom learning.

From the discussed above, we can easily draw the conclusion that the classroom learning is the best way to provide education for these reasons.
vynguyen 2 / 7 1  
Hi,

You made good points to support your opinion and the structure of your essay is very clear and easy to follow. I really appreciate it that you chose a simplified and straightforward style.

However, I think you need to work more on your grammar. Pay special attention to small grammatical errors like particles or verb forms. They can easily create a bad impression on the reader.
OP Syed Abrar 2 / 1  
I would like thank you for this valuable feed back!
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
It is good if you posted your essay topic to the forum for us to understand what it really expects form you.

There are some people who believe that distance learning and online computer classes should replace classroom learning while there are some peopleothers who strongly disagree with this opinion. As far as I am concerned, I strongly believe that online classes should never replace traditional classroom learning. I list my reasons as follows.

You need to include a specific example for every reason you use to justify your position. So, my suggestion is to have only one reason per para and support that reason with a specific example. If I am to do this para, I would do it the following way;

Second, the classroom learning helps one improve time management skills which is a very important life skill for one to be successful in adult life. For example, students in a classroom are often given assignments to complete and submit before a certain dead line. They need to finish such tasks within stipulated time frames and therefore they have to organize themselves better. At the end, the students would automatically be trained to complete tasks before the dead lines and it certainly help them be very effective with time management skills.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL; Classroom learnng vs online education - Which is better?