Had classroom teacher become less important with the increase use of internet?

kiran_gr8 1 / 4 1  
Education is serving thousands of people in today's world. Achieving knowledge by either sitting in classroom or reading books and novels on internet, educates many.

In the increase, use of computer technology students likes to choose internet for receiving information than sitting like idols in classroom. For this reason, I agree that classroom teachers become less important with the increase use of internet in education.

As in old eras, student and different age group people were unaware about the importance of education and were not conscious about their studies therefore they do not indulged themselves in studies but as time passes, different institutes are open to educate the people.

However, the main and burning question is that, "Is classroom teachers become less important with the increase use of internet in education?

It is what many say that, teachers have limited knowledge and sometimes that is not authentic. Thus, this is also the reason for increase use of internet in education.

Moreover, a subject teacher can only teach one particular subject, even she/he has much knowledge. In addition to this, students only depend on the teachers, and learn only by what the they teach them

Nowadays acquiring knowledge has become very difficult because the tutors are demanding for high charges, which are not affordable for many parents. Therefore, in my view getting information at home is less cost effective.

Moreover, students can easily find the online lessons on the internet. Notes and different assignments are easily available for students. The sites on the internet also offer students to do their home works.

It is also somewhat wastage of time. For example, if someone is having his examination day after tomorrow and if he/she has some quarries so he/she had to wait for the next day and ask the teacher. Therefore, I think it also saves our time.

At last, I concluded that, all the above examples show the increase use of internet in education
Education is serving thousands of people in today's world.

This does not sound strong enough for your opening sentence. It is not so strong as an idea too because it is not only today but even in the past, education meant a lot for the people. Try to align every sentence with your prompt. It talks about the classroom teacher and internet. So, begin your para with some idea that is directly related to this issue;

The introduction of the Internet has brought many changes to the way that education is delivered to the students in a classroom.
Now you can tell how it was traditionally been undertaken by the teachers and how the internet replaces certain functionality of them.

student and different age group people were unaware about the importance of education and were not conscious about their studies therefore they do not indulged themselves in studies but as time passes, different institutes are open to educate the people.

I think this is an unfair statement. Even today you find time passing guys in classrooms who just waste time on internet playing games and chatting on fb. I guess you need to come up with a more constructive argument.
OP kiran_gr8 1 / 4 1  
thanks for correcting me. hope i will do much better than this one.
temptprovidence 8 / 163 35  
As in old eras, student and different age group people were unaware about the importance of education and were not conscious about their studies therefore they do not indulged themselves in studies but as time passes (progressed ), different institutes are open (have opened )to educate the people.

"Is classroom teachers become less important with the increase use of internet in education? (is that true that classroom teachers have become less valued with the increasd use of internet in education)

this is also the reason for increase (increased )use of internet in education.
At last, I concluded (conclude ) that, all the above examples show the increased use of internet in education

a nice protection of your opinion... BEST OF LUCK :)
OP kiran_gr8 1 / 4 1  
temptprovidence. thank you, and do correct me in future as well. :)
temptprovidence 8 / 163 35  
han lagi hu waiting mode par... start more threads... hope you understand... =D

Home / Writing Feedback / Had classroom teacher become less important with the increase use of internet?