Clear plastic dome. IELTS Writing Task 1

pikul 23 / 26 3  
The diagram presents the method to transform sea water into drinking water by using a simple device which is called a floating solar still. Overall, it can be obviously seen that drinking water can be produced with just a few simple steps which is accomodated into drinking water collector in the final stages.

First, make sure the device ready to use that consist of clear plastic dome, a rubber tube, and smaller container which is called as distilled water collector. When a part on the bottom device which is larger container that is partly loaded by sea water which means the process begun. after being loaded, the clear dome is passed through by sun's rays which sea water will be evaporated in the inside of the dome due to heat from sunlight. Once the sea water have been evaporated , it is also condensed. Finally, the water flows down until the rubber tube is passed through and is poured into water collector. It is ready to drink.

kenkenkilla 1 / 2  
This diagram re presents a method for transforming sea water into drinking water by using a simple device which is called a floating solar still.

Home / Writing Feedback / Clear plastic dome. IELTS Writing Task 1