IELTS TASK 2: Clothes that employees should wear in their office.

broibra 17 / 19 3  
Some organizations believe that their employees should dress smartly. Others value quality of work above appearance. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

This essay will talk about clothes that employees should wear in their office. Some bosses want their staff to dress formally. On the other hand, other organizations say job performances are more important rather than what are employees wearing. I argue that both appearance and work skills are equally important for the organization's existence.

Appearance can influence the others and give an effective impact to the business. Firstly, appearance create a good impression among staff. For example, when someone comes to work using an inappropriate shirt, they may be regarded as a less ambitious work and do not show a positive impression at work. Secondly, wear clothing that is clean and tidy can also affect health, the company become cleaner and other employees who also look healthy and when employees wearing clothes an appropriate manner, it also indicates a good performance of the company to the public.

On the other hand, performanceS also determine the success of the company. For instance, Microsoft is one of the largest companies in the world' they have a rigorous process in recruiting employees to find the right person to work in that company. All in all, the company will run well if adequate quality workers, regardless of smart dress, support in every field of the company.

Personally, I think that the companies need workers having the ability to maintain the appearance and skills to manage jobs. If the quality of result is a priority, it should be supported by the employees an interesting appearance.
Ibrahim, you have really impressed me with the way that you developed this essay. Your thought process shows a clarity and clear understanding of the prompt. Allowing you to develop a coherent discussion based upon logic and common sense that most readers will easily understand and relate to. So in terms of delivering your opinion and an in-depth discussion of the essay, you certainly did a very good job. Now, I found some portions that can be revised in order to create an even better essay. I hope you won't me pointing those out below :-)

This essay will talk about clothes that employees should wear in their office. Some bosses want their staff to dress formally. On the other hand WHILE, other organizations say job performances are more important rather than what are employees wearing . I argue that both appearance and work skills are equally important for the organization's existence.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2: Clothes that employees should wear in their office.