Clothes have always played a leading role when it comes a person's behavior.

Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
People behave differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree or disagree that different clothes influence the way people behave?

Clothes have always played a leading role when it comes a person's behavior. They determine people's objectives in many ways such expressing yourself, and abiding the rule. Therefore, I completely agree with the statement.

Generally speaking, clothes can make a huge impact on people since it indicates his true desires. In other words, people usually have some specific intentions of wearing a variety types of clothes. It can be mean that they are obeying the principles in the school or office. To clarify, imagine yourself wearing a uniform since it is imperative in the school. Otherwise, your grades will be reduced or your parent will have to write an explanation. It also applies to teachers because they have to appear as an intellectual person to be admired by many scholars. The result can be seen by the naked eyes, people intentionally wear a definite type of cloth to fit in well with their atmosphere.

Aside from obeying the rules, clothes are also the method for many people to express their profound feelings of a current moment owing to the fact that clothes are almost the first thing that people usually notice. Even though, it does not apply to some cases since many people are underprivileged and thus do not possess many types of clothes to wear, however this applies to the majority of people. By way of example, envision yourself deliberately dressing as an typical human being which is wearing some casual clothes such as blue jeans, shorts, and a pair of black shoes. By wearing those listed things, people will immediately recognize you as a person who is quite normal and do not stand out from anyone else. As a result, clothes are the indicator of your behavior and intentions.

The aforementioned reasons examine that clothes do influence on people's behavior because clothes can be utilized as the way which allow people express their feelings and they also can be used to show your submission. Indeed, I concur the belief made in the statement.
Elaschanzky 4 / 8 4  
This is an interesting essay! I've noted in the first paragraph some slight changes in wording, and similar changes could be made throughout the entirety of the essay. Be careful of your use of 'it' in places where you should use 'they' (such as in the sentence "Generally speaking, clothes can make a huge impact on people since they indicates one's true desires.")

"Clothing has always played a leading role when it comes a person's behavior. They determine people's objectives in many ways such expressing yourself, and abiding the rule. I completely agree with the statement saying clothes different clothes influence the way people behave."

Your word choice is also quite good; however, I encourage you to try to level the word field so that words such as 'aforementioned' don't stick out quite so clearly.

Again, good job!
OP Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
Any more advice would be helpful.

Home / Writing Feedback / Clothes have always played a leading role when it comes a person's behavior.