"TP Club - travelling around the country and abroad"

HelpEnglish 1 / -  
Could somebody take a look at my short essay and if need correction please correct them. Thanks.

TP Club was established in 2001 and chaired by Mark Peter. TP club has around one hundred members since its establishment. TP club made up of staff LRS Sdn Bhd.

Since the establishment of the club, it has carried out various activities. Among them, travelling around the country and abroad such as China and Australia.

In addition, the club also do some activities with club members and their families. These activities are carried out for a day at the Tanjung Aru beach and about one hundred people attended, including family members and members of the club. Other than activities with family, the club also playsports activities such as pinball, badminton and more.

Therefore, I hope you can join the TP club in the near future. This is because you will not feel lonely and bored and you get to joins the activities to be undertaken in the near future.

Since the establishment of the club, it has carried out various activities. Among them, travelling around the country and abroad such as China and Australia are some of the most exciting.----I needed to add some words so that the sentence would have a verb. Every sentence needs a verb.

In addition, the club also do coordinates some activities ...

This is because you will not feel lonely and bored and you get to join the activities to be undertaken in the near future.

Just a few small errors! You write well... :-)

Home / Writing Feedback / "TP Club - travelling around the country and abroad"