IELTS Task I : Coastal Villange changing (Map Description)

SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
This picture below shows the changes of a small village and its surrounding in the coastal which expand into tourism area.

As we can see, the significant change from the coastal area is looked from numbers of building. Previously this area has many spaces and day by day changes become crowded.

In the top picture is seen that the resident area is take place in the centre point. Nowadays buildings in the centre altered with different modern buildings including skyscrapers, hotels and resort in the west and the east. Furthermore, land conversion also occurs in the border of the sea. This conversion makes the harbour and the residence area reformed into a large marshal area which use for tourism activity.

Changing is also happening in the left and right corner. The woodland demolish into land without plant. Also, we can see government build Main Street to connect groups of housing in the mountain with city centre.

Adopt a tone of reporting for this task. This task is aimed at assessing your report writing skills. This is my suggestion;
The two diagrams contrast before and after the conversion of a small fishing village in the coastal area into a tourist destination.

As we can see , the significant change from the coastal area is looked from numbers of building. Previously this area has many spaces and day by day changes become crowded.

... Avoid phrases like "As we can see".... they sound too personal and your tone should be more official to report your observations.
OP SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
is this better ?

Based on the picture, the significant change from the coastal area is looked from numbers of building.

The way you have begun the sentence is fine, but the latter part is somewhat confusing.
Follow some common phrases like "Overall".
Overall, a vast development had taken place along the coastal area with many new buildings and roads.

In the top picture

The first diagram
"diagram" is a very commonly used terminology in reporting jargon.
OP SHanafi 120 / 415 93  

thank you, dumi

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task I : Coastal Villange changing (Map Description)