Coconut crab's bone-crushing grip is 10 times stronger than ours

Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Coconut crab from the Asia-Pacific region has more powerful claw rather than his species, Crustacean, which can lift up to 28 kilograms and open shell of coconut. Researchers from Okinawa Churashima Japan conduct research about the coconut crab, especially their claw strength to crush something. Based on experiment, Shin-Ichiro Oka found that animal has a crush force up to 3000 newtons and ten-fold grip strength of human hand. Furthermore, the usage of the claws is to crack hard shell such as coconut, nuts, and break the bone of another animal. Not only for those purpose, but also the claws function is to protect them from attackers.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Dioba, you're not a new member of this forum. I believe you already know that you need to mention the article/video's link of this summary. It would be helpful for us in cross-checking whether your summary is an original piece of work or just copy-paste from other sources. Also, unclear thread would also lead to a suspension right? Don't you remember it? Thus, I suggest you to avoid making the same mistake. It is better to be warned by members rather than moderators. Moderators will directly suspend your account if you violate those simple rules.

However, I would still want to help you by giving some remarks and modifications for the betterment of your essay.
- Coconut crab from the Asia-Pacific region has more powerful clawS rather than hisits species, Crustacean, which can lift up to 28 kilograms and opencrack a shell ofcoconut's shell.

- ... Churashima Japan conduct a research (...), especially theirits claw's strength to crush...
- ...found that animal(what animal?) has a crush force up to...
- Furthermore, the usage of the claws isare used to crack hard (...), nuts, and break the bone of another animalanimal's bone . (FYI, bone is not a "hard shell")

- Not only for those purposeS , but also the claws' function is to protect them(ambiguous, is it coconut crab or claws?) from attackers.

Home / Writing Feedback / Coconut crab's bone-crushing grip is 10 times stronger than ours