Cocoon can produce 300 - 900 metres of thread. Life cycle Of silkworms / steps to produce silk cloth

Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
The diagrams illustrate silkworms' life cycle and the steps to produce silk cloth. It can be seen that silkworm has 4 stages; egg, silkworm larva, silk thread, and cocoon. Silk cloth, on the other hand, takes 5 steps; selecting, boiling, unwinding, twisting, and weaving.

The first diagram elaborates the circulation of the silkworm. The cycle is begun when moth lay downs eggs in mulberry leaf. After 10 days later, eggs transform to become silkworm larva. In this step, larva consumes mulberry leaf. Larva makes silk thread after 4-6 weeks from the second stage. The forth step, silk thread change perfectly into a cocoon after 3-8 days and it will metamorphose into moth after 3-8 days later.

The second diagram shows how to produce silk cloth. Firstly, it needs to select the cocoon from the fourth stage of silkworm's life cycle. Subsequently, cocoon is put into boiling water. Cocoon can produce 300 - 900 metres of thread after it is unwound in the third step. The fourth step is twisting and dyeing. The last step is to weave thread into cloth. However, it needs another dyeing before cloth ready to use.

Jettypile - / 9 3  
From the few essays ive read on the topic you all use the same introduction.I recommend changing it if you want to stand out

" The cycle begins "
" The first diagram elaborates..." I recommend replacing elaborate with another word
"In this stage,"
"Larva makes silk..." You already defined larva as your subject in your prev sentence so you can replace Larva with a pronoun[it]

"After 10 days later ," saying later is repetitive as you have already said "After 10 days"
"The fourthstage,The silk is arranged into a cocoon and the larva will ...... into a moth within 3 to 8 days.

"The second diagram shows how silk cloth is made."
"Firstly, it needs to select theA cocoon from the fourth stage of silkworm's life cycleis selected . Secondly, the cocoon isplaced in boiling water."

"The last step" --> Lastly,
"However, it needs another dyeing before cloth ready to use."--> However it still needs another round of dyeing before the cloth is ready for use.
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
when moth lays downs eggs in mulberry leaf.

larva consumeseats mulberry leaf

Larva makescreates silk thread

it needsis needed to select the cocoon

The fourth step is twisting and dyeing
in the fourth step, thread is twisted and dyed

actually, it is a nice job

Home / Writing Feedback / Cocoon can produce 300 - 900 metres of thread. Life cycle Of silkworms / steps to produce silk cloth