Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Coins and paper money will soon be replaced by credit and back cards

swaysbothways 2 / 2  
IELTS TASK 2: COins and paper money will soon be replaced by credit and back cards. DO you agree or disagree that eventually we will have a cashless society which will be safer and more convenient for everyone? Please proofread my essay

credit/debit cards instead of coins and bills?

The issue of having a cashless society wherein coins and bills are replaced by the use of credit cards and debit cards continues to be a controversial topic nowadays. I disagree to the notion that using credit cards and debit cards is safer for all people.

The existence of thieves and hackers all over the globe makes it risky to just rely on the use of these credit and debit cards. It would be a much easier job for thieves since they will only need to get a single card in order to access all of the person's money. In addition, these criminals could do all the stealing in the comforts of their homes, which will make it a lot more difficult for policemen to mitigate and detect.

Furthermore, the use of credit and debit cards entail the use of mobile apps for online banking and monitoring. However, there are still a lot of people who are not computer literate and are not knowledgeable of recent technologies. In effect, this will make it inconvenient for these people since they will have to learn to operate these apps in order to monitor their money and bank transactions. This is especially true in a lot of developing countries like the Philippines.

In conclusion, I disagree that the use of credit and debit cards will be safer and convenient for everyone since not all people in the world are technologically updated and literate thereby making it hard for them to secure and monitor their finances.

Home / Writing Feedback / Coins and paper money will soon be replaced by credit and back cards