College years bring to individuals the experience and worth remembered memory

ningo 22 / 53 9  
Do you agree or disagree with this statement. Give reason to support your opinion:
" The college years are the best time in a persons' life"
--
To some people, retirement years are the best time in their lives. People needn't work hard 8 hours a day, go around the office all day long but still having enough money to enjoy fulfill their lives. However, others object that college years bring to individuals the experiences and worth remembered memory. From my point of view, the college time is the most excited and wonderful years in one's life.

A convincing reason for this idea is that college time is the base for us to have a better life. It is reported from the Edu magazine is 65% people agreed that college is the best environment to develop one's aptitude and knowledge for our future job. Subjects are required in the curriculum give us chances to get useful skills, also improve higher ability to add to our real life situations.

Another reason is that college years are the best time for people to establish the relationships with others. In that time, people tend to make friends, broaden relationships to intergrade the complex and huge environment like a college. What's more, the activities which are hold in college frequently attract most of students. Joining these events is a means not only develop our talents but also widen contact with other people.

It may be argued that the retirement years are the best time in one's life, because people are not under the stressful life anymore. However, it is assured that no one want to miss the terrific affairs in college years that have been a wonderful memory to many people even in a long time later.

To summarize, college time is the period that forms and promotes people's attitude and qualification for our future's lives. Despites the freeness and comfort of the retirement years, college time is still the most remembered and delighting in one's live.
Andarial6671 - / 2  
Your "essay" has a first person perspective, which would really only be appropriate if the piece used personal experiences; you use no such thing. There are some minor grammatical errors (IE: "Subjects are required in the curriculum give us chances to get useful skills, also improve higher ability to add to our real life situations. ".), but they are overshadowed by the biggest problem with your writing (in my opinion) which is the content. You don't utilize any examples. Instead, you make very bold statements that are supposed to be seen as inarguable.
People needn't work hard 8eight hours a day

... words are preferred over numbers in an essay :)

. However, others object that college years bring to individuals the experiences and worth remembered memorymemories

Very good introduction :)
A convincing reason for this idea is that college time is the base for us to have a better life in future.

Subjects are required in the curriculum give us chances to get useful skills, also improve higher ability to add to our real life situations.

College helps us acquire knowledge and skills to face challenges of future more effectively and successfully.
OP ningo 22 / 53 9  
thank you very much. They are really helpful for me. please let me know your ideas.... thank you... thank you...!
homsai 11 / 24 5  
college time is the period that

why not just "college period that"
Lorica 3 / 6 2  
It is reported from the Edu magazine is 65%------it is reported from the Edu magazine that 65percent...

.... Okkkkkk.... you need to provide an example to support your claim that college would create long lasting pleasurable memories that people can enjoy throughout their lives.... Also, I think you need not to write a third body paragraph. Two would be more than enough if you've done a good job with them. The two paras before this are fine and you can easily do away with this.... Remember, you've got to manage time too :D

Home / Writing Feedback / College years bring to individuals the experience and worth remembered memory