Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Ielts - Colleges are definitely the doors opening to new areas of knowledge

ningo 22 / 53 9  
Please give me your feedbacks. Thanks so much!
Topic: People attend college or university for many different reasons. Why do you think people attend college or university?
--

There are an increasing number of people who wish to go to college or university. From my point of view, it results from the demand of increasing knowledge, pursuing better jobs and getting experience.

To open with, colleges are definitely the doors opening to new areas of knowledge. Different from high schools' curriculums, that of colleges or universities insist on some specific subjects; therefore, learners enables to gain advanced information about subjects they are most interested in. In addition, students can get knowledge through joining clubs in college such as math' or art's ones. People can take advantage of these clubs by sharing their own knowledge and skills to others and get the equal supports.

Also, college or university graduates are able to have better opportunities in looking for a high - salary jobs. The job market is so competitive that people need at least one college's certificate to partly guarantee for the positions they apply for. It can be explained by several companies, especially international ones require their candidates the education beyond high schools.

Beside mentioned explanations, getting new experiences also a reason why many people prefer to attend colleges. It's certain that learners can freely take part in extracurricular activities in colleges or universities. Through joining some volunteer works or community services, students can get several social skills that can be never taken away. Take my sister as an example; she has discovered her excellent leadership by joining a competition in her universities.

In conclusion, getting college or university education plays vital roles in the path to succeed in life. It offers people chances to gain strong base of knowledge, get superior careers and new experiences.

Home / Writing Feedback / Ielts - Colleges are definitely the doors opening to new areas of knowledge