Color is generally regarded as the predominant factor that attracts people to buy some products

nuni11 33 / 30 5  
Colour is a powerful tool that is used to great effect by manufactures and retail companies when they try to sell us something. In fact, many of the purchasing decisions we make are partly or largely influenced by colour. How true is this statement? How much does colour influence us when we buy something?

Color is generally regarded by most companies as the predominant factor that attracts people buy some products. While some people are of the opinion that the color has a significant effect in the trend of buying, I would argue that there are other factors that affect costumers such as products price and quality.

It is argued that the color of products is one of significant issue in manufacturing in which it attracts customers to purchase particular brand. Majority of producers attempt to use outstanding color to encourage people to spend their money. In research from Winnipeg University of Canada called Impact of Color in Marketing found that up to 90% of swift judgment about products is based on color alone. In reverse, I believe that as a way to attract people interest, shops need to take into consideration about the price ant the quality of products.

The opposite argument is that is that there are other factors that influence consumers' decision on buying such as price and quality since personal preference affects purchase decision. For example, a recent study by Kumasi Polytechnic in Ghana focused on mobile phone sale showed that buyers consider both price and quality when purchasing phone and they tend to feel reluctant to buy low quality phone with high cost.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that although color such as bright or pale can be substantial criteria when purchasing stuffs, cost and attribute predispose individuals' selection. Where possible, manufactures or retail shops should take a closer analysis and consider every factor such as color, price, and quality of goods.
aflah15 32 / 18 4  
While some people are of the opinion that the color has a significant effect in on the trend of buying...

90% of swift judgmentS about products is ARE based on color alone.
... take into consideration about the price ant AND the quality of products.

The opposite argument is that is that there are other factors (...) price and quality since A personal preference affects purchase decision.

Home / Writing Feedback / Color is generally regarded as the predominant factor that attracts people to buy some products