'Color, size, use and category'

lovedarling 1 / -  
​Feel free to tear it up

​Color, size, use and category. The clear line between them will be drawn. As an intern at a boutique called Little Miss Everything there is honestly little to no work to do because of how slow the shop is. All I do is organize. And I love it. Upon my frist day working there I discerned chaos upon the shelves, in the cupboards and among the racks. Ribbons were falling off the shelves, the backroom was trashed by the manager's baby, craft cupboard in disarray and the employees constantly needing to rummage to find their needs. That's where I began. I would intern for two hours minimum and at times work overtime just so I can finish organizing the ribbon by color and season or scavanging spots to put the craft jewels in. It's one massive never-ending game of Tetris. How does everything fit and improve productivity? By the end of my first month all the employees beamed at how much I've helped the store. I could only respond with, "It's enjoyable to make your life easier."
menukagrg 7 / 98  
Except for the spelling of first, the essay is perfect. I love the small sentences you have put between the longer ones.

Good luck.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Color, size, use and category'