HOW COLOUR CAN EFFECT PEOPLE'S FEELING

Putri 1 / -  
Psychologist have known for many years that colour can affect how people feel. For this reason, attention should be given to colour schemes when decorating places such as offices and hospitals.

How true is this statement? How far does colour influence people's health and capacity for work?

Colour is basic substances which can possibly fast caught by eyes. For this reason, some expert have a perspective that colour enables to influence humans' feeling. By doing so, the pattern of colour in public areas, hospital and office, have to meet the requirement in order to encourage people's feeling. Therefore, I utterly believe that colourful painting evokes personal physical well-being and improves well-qualified profession.

...
Zihni92 3 / 8  
Hi Putri, You addressed I have some corrections for you

Colour is basic substances which can possibly fast caught by eyes. For this reason, some expert [experts] have a perspective that colour enables to influence humans' feeling.

Admittedly, people work in huge variety of high contras [contrast] colours which decoration used to find out difficult to concentrate on their works since room colours influence their moods and thoughts.

In addition, the impact of [on] colours boost work performance for wokers in offices.

As [a] consequence, green colours coming as a therapy to stimulate body and mine medical field.

Overall, It doesn't matter if you have some mistakes, just do your best

Best Regards,
Zihni92
Anfalia 40 / 56 23  
Colour is basic substances which can be possibly fast caught by eyes. For this reason, some experts have a perspective that colour enables to influence humans' feeling. By doing so, the pattern of colour in public areas, hospital and office, havehas to meet the requirement (what requirement? you need to specific this) in order to encourage people's feeling. Therefore, I utterly believe that colourful painting evokes personal physical well-being and improves well-qualified profession.

Admittedly, people work in huge varietyies of high contras colours which decoration used to find out difficult to concentrate on their works since room colours influence their moods and thoughts. As an obvious fact, American researcher recorded that warm colours such as red and orange arouse negative emotions (anxiety, excitement, distress and upset) whereas cool colours like as green, such feelings comfortable, calm and serene, rise relaxed people's feeling. As a result, light contrast colours which is believed to create a fresh thinking in the midst of overwhelming work pressuresin this sentence, you only have one verb but you have one ocnjunction. always pay attention complex sentence.

In addition, the impact of colours boost work performance for wokers in offices. As such colour effects are more likely to use a variety of colours to represent their jobs , between light and bold colours. For instance, Bank corporates in Indonesia use light colours, expansive and airy, [i]making(you need conjunction and verb here NOT verb as a gerund) rooms appear larger and brighter[/i] )(many verbs in this sentence but lack of conjunction). Conversely, there is a place of work using dark colour like creative room, such as red, yellow, orange, and green so as to give passionate about talented person. Bright colours raise a room's energy level, therefore these are good preference to stir up excitements. In an entryway, colours create to a strong first impression.

overall, this paragraph seems confusing, this idea is the same as the previous paragraph.

In fact, Texas Medical University evidenced examinesthat myopia is related to green colour to therapy people, reduce illness gradually
(many verbs and one conjunction)

This therapy helps to support the eye muscle. As a consequence, green colours (need to be here) coming as a therapy to stimulate body and mine of medical field.

In conclusion, it is clearly that colours influence(influence what?) for human changing psychology. Bold colour diversities tend to get a similar reaction from most people and the overall difference being in the shade or tones used. Where possible, when it comes to decorating, it is fundamental to choose wisely.

Overall, I suggest you to really pay attention on your subject verb agreement. Also, the flow of sentence because I'm afraid that you still do not anwer well the task, and it will be going to off topic.

Thank you. Good Luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / HOW COLOUR CAN EFFECT PEOPLE'S FEELING