About a comment. I want to wrote this a newspaper comment section but I am not sure on my grammar.

gustavo turan 1 / -  
Since i have seen comments on this website, which were written by you, i have been really shocking. There are so many racists on this website, it can be inferred from your comments. I mean, you must know that the goverments sometimes do mistake, choose wrong policy but this can not be shown the peoples ideas that live in the countries. I mean I have got so many .... friend but few of them think the way what you think. Generalizations do not reflect the truth exactly.
Ahmet, I'm not so sure how to address your concern or ow to give a feedback.
Two things, I don't know what your commenting about because, obviously, it's not
posted here, and, it's not just grammar that you have to watch out when you are sending
out a message, especially to comment on a newspaper article to be exact.

Remember, the Newspaper and anything that can be read or heard by the masses or general
public if you want to call it, contains very sensitive information that can sometimes lead
to an uprising.

In this case, I can pretend that you are reading an article that can sometimes contain
discriminatory acts, issues like this are very crucial to the general publics view, so to make
a comment is as good as stating an argument that could lead to seeking justice.
Now that you see the big picture, or so I hope, think again is this is what you want to comment
or to post in the commentary page.

Think before you act is as good as Confucius' Golden Rule.

I hope my insights helped.

Home / Writing Feedback / About a comment. I want to wrote this a newspaper comment section but I am not sure on my grammar.