Commit crimes and first punishment - death penalty?

Anhy chan 12 / 23 1  
Many offender commit more crimes after serving the first punishment. Why is this happening and what the measures can be taken to tackle this problem?

Bigger number of criminal activity

In todays world, the are too many cases relating crime, either on petty or heavy crime. Moreover, another information reckons the fact that some of low breaker tend to commit more crimes when they have been through their first punishment. As such, in my point of view, this condition appears because of the weakness of law enforcement. So, they think that the punishment they accepted is non-sense. To tackle this, the high level of punishment, such as death penalty is firmly to give an obvious result.

Many cases on media shown that there is unbalance portion on law-breaker punishment accepted than the demerits they done. Taking corruptor X as instance. He have stollen government funding allocated for repairing of village' infrastructure and brough many disadventages for inhabitants. Unfortunately, the punishment he obtained is not big enough to give him effect anymore. He just has to stay in prison for about 5 years for compelling their crime. As such, the possibility to do the same crime for twice is exsist. Hence, it is clear that the law enforcement can be causing this problem.

To tackle this, enroling the high-punishment level such as death penalty will be worth. First, death penalty will give a high effect on crime agent to stop their activities. This is because it will be resulting a big pressure to them to consider many factors to do so. Secondly, it will be effect on reducing the number of crime rate, due to the fact that there is a clear of law enforcement by the government. Based on this explanation, I could say that improving the high-punishment level is effective way.

To sum up, unbalance punishment given to crime agent causing them to do more and more crime. Therefore, death penalty as the high level of enforcement could be an effective solution to tackle.
btho 3 / 4 1  
The main issue with your essay should be grammar, which is seriously deterring your readers should getting your message. Instead of "unbalance punishment", you should say "unbalanced punishment" , instead of "than the demerits they done", should be " than the demerits that they have done." Also, if you are listing examples, you better give the real name of a corrupter instead of corrupter x so that it would be more convincing.

Home / Writing Feedback / Commit crimes and first punishment - death penalty?