Now it is more common to have similar lifestyle among people from different countries in the world

nazila1345 1 / -  
Countries are becoming more and more similar because people are able to buy the same products anywhere in the world. Do you think this is a positive or negative development?

In recent days, it is more common to have less and more same lifestyle among people from different countries in the world because of using products made of same brands. In my opinion this trend can have much more positive effects than negative ones.

The positive consequences of this phenomenon can be discussed in two aspects. On an individual level, it is fair for all people to use developed facilities to have a comfortable lifestyle, and get rid of difficulties due to using old fashion products. For example, most householders in cities can use the washing machine, dryers, and dishwashers made in good brands or in most high streets can be found McDonalds, Subways, KFC to save time and have high standard level of life. On the economic prospective, it is good for producers to have a wide range of consumers and big markets to sell their products. As a result, new job opportunities would create in most places of the world and every day the demand of new products will increase too.

On the other hand, there are some noticeable drawbacks of this trend too. The most important detrimental effect is on the traditional culture of societies which is vital to save a society. In the case in point, when people prefer mostly to use modern clothes instead of their own traditional customs, it will affect their historical values, new generation behaviour, also familial values. To prevent from this result, every country should produce their own facilities, according to their habits and believes to save their valuable and vital behaviour as long as using modern products.

In conclusion, the increase in using modern products has beneficial and detrimental results from both economical and individual aspects.
indah_hai 19 / 38 4  
Dear nazila1345,

Looking to the question, I think this writing has started out of the topic since the first paragraph.... Because the question is asking about positive and negative aspects from countries becoming similar due to ability of using same product, but you mention less, lifestyle and brand followed further in the conclusion mentioning the increase of using modern product...

Thanks
-indah-
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
In my opinion this trend can have much more positive effects than negative ones.

the thesis you presented seems too vague. You need to raise your outline why you say that this issue has more advantages, by outlining your points of view exactly upfront in the introduction. By doing so, your readers easily understand what the discussion will be in the body paragraphs.

a positive or negative development?

Although you discuss both views, your argument is weak. It is always good to show one view with more detailed explanation. If yo think that you need to discuss the opposite side, then writing a concession statement in each paragraph sounds brilliant.
Linda91 30 / 40 3  
In recent days Nowadays, it is more common to have less and more same lifestyle among people from different countries in the world because of using products made of they use products of same brands. In my opinion this trend can have much more positive effects than negative ones.

... and dishwashers which is made in good brands or .
... Subways, KFC to save time and have has a high standard level of life. On the economic prospective perspective, it is good for producers ...
anita11 28 / 20 2  
In recent daysRecently , it is has something thatmore common to have less and more same lifestyle among people from different countries in the world because of using products made of same brands. ? you can cheque this reason first; i think it is too vague

In my opinion this trend can have much more positive effects than negative ones .

The positive consequences of this phenomenon can be discussed in two aspects. (Firtsly)On an individual level, it is fair for all people to use developed facilities to have acomfortable lifestylein order to ease their household work (this sentence is just a suggestion) , and get rid of difficulties due to using old fashion products.

For example, most householders in cities can use the washing machine, dryers, and dishwashers made in good brands or in most high streets can be found McDonalds, Subways? (subways (train? or a brand of product?)) , KFC to save time and have high standard level of life.
Linda91 30 / 40 3  
... on the traditional culture of societies which is vital important matter to save a society.
... it will affect their historical values such as new generation behaviour, also familial values.
... according to their habits and believes to save preserve their valuable and ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Now it is more common to have similar lifestyle among people from different countries in the world