It is commonly said that youngsters obesity is becoming a dire problem for numerous world's nations

tuyentruong 5 / 9 7  
Writing IELTS Task 2:

Childhood obesity is becoming a serious problem in many countries.

Explain the main causes and effects of this problem, and suggest some possible solutions.

It is commonly said that obesity in youngsters is increasing becoming a dire problem for numerous nations around the globe. This essay will discuss the main causes of this disease, the severe effects it can bring about, and ultimately, the measures that can be taken to address this problem.

Childhood obesity is attributable to an abundance of factors. One of the main contributors is the inordinate consumption of sugar-containing treats and junk food such as cheeseburgers, hot dogs, and pizzas. Drinking sugary soft drinks also leads to this disease. Furthermore, with the advances in technology in this day and age, adolescents prefer playing computer games or surfing the Internet to doing sports and outdoor activities. This lack of exercise can inevitably contribute to the obesity problem.

The results associated with childhood obesity are abundant and noteworthy. For instance, obese children are at a high risk of getting not only cardiovascular diseases but also cancer or diabetes. Moreover, these youngsters can be susceptible to minor illnesses since they are overweight and unfit. All these troublesome problems will, beyond all dispute, put a strain on hospitals in the foreseeable future.

Due to the many risks caused by obesity, solutions must therefore be come up to tackle the problem. Firstly, it is vital that parents, schools, and governments educate young individuals about this disease. Secondly, the adults should ensure that their children have a healthy diet and the government should limit junk and unhealthy food advertising. Finally, putting restrictions on the time they spend on computers and encouraging them to take regular exercise are also exceptional measures.

In conclusion, despite the severity of obesity, this disease is not impossible to deal with. By analyzing the causes of obesity, optimal solutions can be thought up to keep the problem at bay.

Thanks for your reading and opinions in advance.
phungtrong 1 / 2  
... discuss the common specific causes and consequences. of this condition as well as how to scientifically address it without any side effect.
sugar-containing treats and junk food>> processed food, because "cheeseburgers, hot dogs, and pizzas" is primary calory, not sugar
This lack of exercise can ...>> a sedentary lifestyle can significantly contribute.... (lối sống tĩnh tại)

The children with obesity are able at a higher and earlier risk of getting not only cardiovascular diseases but also cancer or diabetes compare to the same others

minor illnesses>> these youngsters can be susceptible to disease triggers since they are overweight and unfit because of relating to reduce immune system
due to........ you should review this

Home / Writing Feedback / It is commonly said that youngsters obesity is becoming a dire problem for numerous world's nations