As it is commonly understood, business is essential to support the quality of life. (IELTS TASK 2)

nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
The purpose of businesses is to make money and they should concentrate only on this.
Do you agree or disagree?

As it is commonly understood, business is essential to support the quality of life. Some people think that the aim of businesses is to earn the revenue and they should focus on only this. I strongly disagree with statement above because they should preserve the sustainable of commerce and stabilization of economy as well as become useful for community service.

To begin, the function of business is not only to obtain the income, but also to maintain the sustainability and continuity of corporation for their future. It is because they should look after networking in order to support financial credit and loan when they are bankrupt or failure. For instance, according to UNFPA data, more than 87 multinational companies in Singapore acquire profits only a quarter of total number of budget and expenditure per-year, but they tend to remain stable in this business to think forward about their prospect. Undoubtedly, to prevent the failure is necessary to build a relation that the dominant purposes of business

Furthermore, another target of business is to control the stabilization of economy because they should considerate it in order to supports the quality of the country itself. China has more than 17,000 of total company which run in some manufactures and sectors, resulting china is recognized as the strongest economy stability in the world. In addition, the other purpose is to provide the public service in order to enhance the quality of people's life. For instance, electricity companies or corporation that offers service for citizen is predominantly to sustain the way of inhabitant's life.

To sum up, it is evident that there are some reasons why the functional of business is not only to get profits, but also to increase the quality of economy and sustainable of company itself. It is recommended that the private company should build a good relationship with society by providing public service.
Trisulastri 27 / 18 4  
Some people think that the aim of businesses is to earn the revenue and they should focus on only this(only on this) .
... as well as become useful for community service .

... to maintain the sustainability and continuity of corporation for their(in) future.
Undoubtedly, to prevent the failure, (it) is necessary to build a relation that the dominant purposes of business(which based on business purposes)

... which run in some manufactures and sectors, resulting chinais recognized as(which makes China as) the strongest economy stability in the world For instance, electricity companies or corporation(electric power industry) that offers service for citizen ...

Home / Writing Feedback / As it is commonly understood, business is essential to support the quality of life. (IELTS TASK 2)