Commonly understood; Game are as important for adults as they are for children.

idok 1 / 2  
Question :
Do you agree or disagree with the follow statement ? Game are as important for adults as they are for children. Use specific reasons and example to support your answer.

Answer :
As is commonly understood. Games is one of activity which makes happy everybody. There is statement about game are as important for adult as they are for children so i do strongly support the idea that, it has benefits for adults such as getting money, refresh mind, and getting friend. I give my reassons to support my answer.

One reasson for supporting game is getting money, Each society like game. Usually, they are games together with friend and his brother. Actually , I like playing game because it can make refresh mind. I have many friends for playing game. For example, formerly, I played game together with my friend in "Warnet" . so, we made group to compete when we got good point in game. We will get much money form playing game. This example clearly shows , not only I and my friend play game, but also there are many adults join in there. After that , I have new friend and we con get refresh mind. Getting money at the moment i do complety agree with statement game are as important for adluts as they are for childern.

However, There are reason Disagree with that statement. I mean,not only some persons love game. Usually he is children who is like game but also they have adults who dont like game. There are many reasons about that. If they are adults who want to look for job for continues their life and it is better than playing game. But there are people who like playing game until adults so it makes them happy.

To sum up, Game one of activity has many benefits for everybody because we can get money,refresh mind, getting new friend. So, I completely agree with that statement with my reasons this.
Bob brother 15 / 22  
As is commonly understood. Games is one of activities which makes happy everybody. There is statement about games are as important for adult as they are for children. S o i do strongly support the idea that, it has benefits for adults such as gettingearning money, refresh mind, and getting friends . I will give my reassons to support my answer

One reasson for supporting game is getting money, Each society like game. Usually, they are games together with friend and his brother. Actually , I like playing game because it can make refresh mind. let me give similar opinion

Nowdays there are several entertainment in every country such as cocert,Blu ray video cinemas and also games. One of the most reasons of playing games is that earning money. Majority of people like playing games. they usually go to game places or at home plays video games with friends. Actuall, i also like playing video games. because it helps me to relax.
hakuyo1112 6 / 9  
I give my reassons to support my answer.- reasons
Each society like game. Usually, they are games together with friend and his brother. - you could say
No matter what, every society likes some sort of entertainment often portrayed by games. Usually, they are played among friends and families.
Eva Novita Sari 47 / 71 2  
Each society like game

I think after employing each society should use verb (is/was/has/(e)s)
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
he is children who is like game but also they have adults who dont like game.

Children like playing games, but adults don't.

There are many reasons about that.

give some examples here

There is statement about game are as important for adult as they are for children so i do strongly support the idea that, it has benefits for adults such as getting money, refresh mind, and getting friend.

Bad grammar. I suggest you to rewrite

Many grammar and sentence problems. 'Yeah, really!'
Suggestion: Read as many IELTS writings as you can to improve your writing skills. This help you find some ideas and improve your vocabulary and grammar.
Totally agree with this! Make sure when you're giving the background, though, don't say too much here. You want to get the readers' attentions so that they will want to continue reading.

Yes, actually the most important part in the intro is the background. It is the skeleton and other parts, hook and the opinion, add flesh on it to make your intro more beautiful and interesting. So, you need to introduce the background of the issues very clearly to the reader. It is also the easiest part in the intro because you can introduce the topic by merely paraphrasing your prompt. Here I want to stress the point that paraphrasing the prompt does not mean that you've got to change every word with a synonym which can be very risky thing to do. Try to present your background in a different sentence structure :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Commonly understood; Game are as important for adults as they are for children.