Which Communication Skills are being necessary in Your Job?

eve01 24 / 40 5  
The table below compares the outcome of necessary of communication skills for employees based on two observations, over a ninth-year period. At a glance, it shows that external communication has the most essential talent which affects employees to deal with all part of work aspects. Meanwhile, being a good listener to other worker can assist for a particular of internal skills.

Turning on, the percentage by two surveys for external communication skills between 1997 and 2006 rose slightly by 5 % for dealing with people, 6 % for experience services or products and 3% for caring for customers, and the only one ability for making deal just for selling a product or service fell slightly by 2 %. To compare, between internal skills and external skills, the highest percentage is showed by dealing with customers.

On the other side, the percentage showed by the survey for internal communication abilities between 1997 and 2006 increased steadily by 1% for planning the activities of others, 4 % for making speeches or presentations, 5 % for training people and influencing others, 6 % for analyzing problems together with others, and 9 % for being good listener with other employees which is also being the most largest percentage in internal skills.

ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hi Eva,

I would like to mention some of your weaknesses in order to make you able to strengthen them in the next IELTS writing practice. I hope you can follow through.

- In the first sentence of the first paragraph "over a ninth-yearnine-year period.", using ordinal number is not appropriate.
- Percentage symbol should not be separated from the number like what you've done in your essay. Therefore, writing "5%" is correct and writing "5 %" is not.

- Some grammatical flaws still appear in this essay. Tenses inconsistencies were also there. Those are as follows:

>> which iswas also being the mostlargest percentage. (remember, large is one syllable)
>> the highest percentage iswas showed by dealing with customers.

You need to be careful next time. If using past form is the most appropriate one, try to be consistent in using that in the entire essay (except your introduction. It must be in the present form) . By considering all of my feedback above, I hope you can do better in the next practice :)
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi eve01,after reading your summary, i have some suggestions, perhaps useful for you.
1.over a ninth-year period.----> nine period
2. the most largest ----> The largest (for superlative), not the most largest
3.1997 and 2006 rose slightly by 5 % for dealing with people, 6 % for experience services or products and 3% for caring for customers, (...) fell slightly by 2 % . ---> sometimes you can use "very small number" for change 5%, 6%, etc.

4.consistent with your tenses

Home / Writing Feedback / Which Communication Skills are being necessary in Your Job?