Communication via Internet - it simulates a simple dialogue like people had done in the past.

Mathew8 5 / 12  
With an increasing population communicating via the internet and text messanging, face to face communication will become a thing of the past.

To what extent do you agree?

These days, making a conversation with other people in the internet is so common in the society. Some people believe that it eradiates a simple dialogue like people had done in the past. I totally believe with this projection and this essay be able to discuss about some reasons why it would happen.

The reason why people tend to make some discussions via internet more easy. This is because there are lavish number of social media that give simplicity to talk with people who far from our place. For example, most people now have gadget such mobile phone. They can use it to communicate with their family, client or customer. As a result, people do not neccesitate to move from their own place and almost all of people fell convenient to do that. There is no doubt that this could change the ancient manner of conversation.

In addition from the previous reasons, there are some factors why recent people are more likely to choose modern-chat. To begin, in the modern period people need a technology to support their daily life. For example, sometimes worker who have hectic schedule in their office use a social media to consult with their colleague. Futhermore, most people believe that talking in the facebook, taking as an example, is more economical than face-to-face communication. To illustrate, they tend to open their mobile phone if they want to communicate than have to go out from their house.

To sum up, the predominant factors as a reason why communicate via internet more common these days are more ease, cheap, and can help busy employees. Without a doubt i extremely believe that social media can vanish the ancient talk method.
amrillahmk 29 / 47 6  
this essay would be able to discuss about ...

... some discussions via internet more easy.is because it is easier

whoare far from our place.

For example, sometimes workers who have hectic

more ease, cheapeasier and cheaper

Home / Writing Feedback / Communication via Internet - it simulates a simple dialogue like people had done in the past.