Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Commuting in Houston using various modes of transportation

Dioba 68 / 104 7  
The table shows essential information about commuting to office in Houston and measured by percent and the number of age while CO2 fumes is produce by various of vehicle is shown by bar chart and is measured by kilograms per person per kilometre. All in all, cars-driver only are produce the greatest CO2 pollutant and the most common kind of transport by commuters while cycle and walk are the least common transport to office and cause the least of pollutant rather than others kind of vehicle.

Commuters who use cars-driver only are the greatest percentage of transport reach a half. On the contrary, cyclist and pedestrians have the least of proportion only a little number. Furthermore, train and bus are the highest average age of worker at 47 while cyclist and pedestrians are lower than train and bus percentage by 8.

In the other hand, car without passenger is the greatest type of transport which produces vast amount of CO2 fumes reach more than 0.3 kilograms per person per kilometre. On the contrary, CO2 pollutant is produce by cyclist and pedestrians is the least of emissions amount reach zero pollutants. In addition, there are the large amount of fumes different levels between car without passenger and cyclist and pedestrians by almost 0.33.

(Sorry, i cannot show the table in this post because the picture on my book)

Home / Writing Feedback / Commuting in Houston using various modes of transportation