Companies are encouraged to rebuild in the remote area, beyond big cities in many nations.

Riiskacha03 31 / 34 5  
In some countries, governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move to regional areas outside the big cities. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?

Companies are encouraged to rebuild in remote area, beyond big cities in many nations. This essay will argue that, even though this would bring advantage toward the metropolitan city, the drawback which may occur as the impact of the sustainable implication will outweigh any merits.

Companies are considering to build new factory in outskirt in order to find flexibility in designing and constructing. This is because, there are still more space there rather than in the city, so it may reduce the stress in local environment. When I went to my parents' home town, there was a new factory which was built there and it was wider than some companies which I had visited before in the city. It can be seen that, if this keep continuously, it might lead to other crowded and environmental destruction in a couple of decades ahead.

New industrial area construction in outskirts would reduce the remaining green area which is rarely found in other area. Clearing of the local forest is needed in order to expand construction area which would cause more deforestation in immense scale there. The Ministry of Industry in my country, Indonesia had stated that the minimum area of new industrial estate is around 1,000 hectares, which means that there will be forest destruction covering it number. This would increase the rate of climate change and brings destruction toward the surrounding in the remote.

In conclusion, move the construction of business and industries to outskirts will bring more harmful effect toward the environmental rather than the positive impact.
mita23 34 / 37 3  
Hi Ricka. let me give you some suggestion.

a. you said Companies are considering to build new factory in outskirt in order to find flexibility in designing and constructing. .
it will be good if you make reasonable reason.
>>>this can happen because suburb provides great number of open areas, so companies have chance to build the factory building on their own idea without considering limitation of space.

b. Clearing of the local forest is needed in order to expand construction area which would cause more deforestation in immense scale there.of countryside area .

thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Companies are encouraged to rebuild in the remote area, beyond big cities in many nations.