Companies to spend time on listening to its employees instead of consultants

tanmaymathur89 1 / 2  
All too often, company hires outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time on listening to its employees, such consultants would be unnecessary.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The topic here states whether companies should hire consultants to improvise the working and efficacy of the company or they should lend an ear to the employees of the company and find out the optimised solutions instead of hiring the consultants. While I acquiesce that hiring consultants would be a better process to gain an insight into the company objectives and then to improvise it.

Consultants should be hired by the company to gain a better understanding of the current scenario under which it is functioning, in a holistic way. While feedback of the employees should also hold importance to the company, but to an extent. An organisation encapsulates people from different ethnic groups, reqions, castes and may inturn suggest a diverse set of solutions which may to not be feasible. However, the expertise of the consultants would be more beneficial in this scenario. There experience with different companies and diverse group can be used to enhance the functioning. The idea would be more feasible and elaborative than that suggested by the employees.

The above stated policy might not hold true for very vast or mite organisations. The catholic solutions of the consultants would not be apt for the full sized corporates. They would be having a variety of plans, objectives and implementations which would be difficult to capture. In case of small-scale companies the groups would be self sufficient to come a consensus.

To summarise, medium sized companies should hire consultants to increase its efficiency and presence in the market. Whereas the same thing might not be applicable to the small and large sized companies.
BINUDANIEL 4 / 7  
I Don't know to what extent it would help you. In your introduction you have just rephrased the question, instead go for somethin related to the topic using different vocabulary. Give atlest one line introduction before jumping on to the topic. Your third paragraph is small compared to other paras, try go with equal paras also there are a few spelling mistakes on same para.In conclusion they have not asked what type of company should hire consultants , just answer company should hire consultant or not. Don't deviate from topic. all the best
OP tanmaymathur89 1 / 2  
Thank you for the advice. Could you please rate me so that I could estimate what my score would be like?
BINUDANIEL 4 / 7  
I dont know wat exam u r appearing so cant rate u. Anyhow your grammer and vocabulary is good just a bit organization is needed thats it.
OP tanmaymathur89 1 / 2  
I am appearing for the revised GRE tomorrow...i m so damn nervous!

Home / Writing Feedback / Companies to spend time on listening to its employees instead of consultants