Essay: compare and contrast between communicating by mobile phone and letter

thao phuong 1 / 2  
This is the first time I up my essay in this forum so everybody can help me revise this essay? Because my writing skill is not good, I almost translate word from Vietnamese to English. Can you share your experience for me? Thank you so much for your time!!

Sine the past, people have written letter to communicate with others so letters became the major communication . Nowadays, people use another way, this is mobile phone. Therefore, there are numerous similarities but also differences between communicating by mobile and letter. I will outline some of these.

The first important similarity is that thank to mobile and letter, we can contact with each other easily in every where over the world. Maybe you can not see each other, however, you still talk with them, share your experiences and you can also know about your friend life. Moreover, mobile and letter are a best thing to express your feeling and thinking in some special situation, for example " apology or confession.." then, you still said everything what you want and you must not meet them.

On the other hand, there are some differences between communicating by mobile and letter. The basic difference is speed. For instance, you send a message for your friend. If you send by mobile, your friend can receive within one to two second. However, this message you send by letter, it can lost from one to two days. Therefore, communicating by cell phone can save your time.

In addition, using mobile, you can not only send messages but also call service instead of you can only send message by letter so phone have more functions. The last, whereas, mobile can consider as a modern technology, letter is considered as a traditional communicating what you can show your heartfelt clearly because of writing letter as a polite form.

In conclusion, it is necessary that using both mobile and letter because they are suitable for different situations in your life
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
SineIn the past, people have written letters to communicatecorrespond with others.soL etters became thea major form of communication . NowadaysMore recently , people use another way, this isalso use mobile phones to communicate . Therefore,T here are numerous similarities but also differences between communicating by mobile and letter, and there are some differences between them . I will outline some of these.

The first important similarity is thatThanks to mobile phones and letters , wepeople can easilymake contact with each other easily in every wherecountry of the world.

Maybe you can not see each other, however, you still talk with them, share your experiences and you can also know about your friend life.

This may sound better. "Even over a great distance, friends can still talk and share experiences." Try to write objectively, like you are writing an article, instead of a persuasive essay. Write as if you are stating the facts, not talking to people, instead of saying things like "you still talk with them". So, avoid saying, "you, we, us..." Instead of saying "express your feeling" Say, "express feelings".

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay: compare and contrast between communicating by mobile phone and letter